Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
oh Mr.ABC I read muqadimmah and your posted quotes that khaldun was evolutionist is falsified.
If you have read Muqadimmah then instead of screaming that you've read it why don't you copy paste the relevant sections from Muqadimmah that falsify it?

Quote:
don't use abusive language that itself reflects your abysmality in view of moral ethics//another pitfall
that secularist don't bother nonconformist view.
I can't help it if you continue to be so stupid repeatedly.

Quote:
if you have logical arguments to disprove religiosity at state level.more than welcome to share with us.
Did you even read my comment before repeatedly asking me to solve the world's problems?

Religiosity at state level is discriminatory. How? Just google human rights records esp. that of religious freedom of Saudi Arabia, Iran, even Pakistan. How they discriminate on the basis of religion. Compare it with secular states. The USA, the UK, Canada, and countries of Europe. See which ones are better. That's a logical argument. Two propositions. Deduce the conclusion yourself.

Another argument. What do expat Muslims prefer? In Canada, the USA and the UK? A secular system where they would have religious freedom? Or a Christian government? Where they won't have religious freedom?

I asked you this question before but so far you haven't answered this only sticking to asking me to solve the world's problems.

Quote:
if caliphate system is failed than your so called modernism has also waged war...
Does that imply we should stick to pursuing caliphate system?

Quote:
kindly tell me solution to contemporary world in view of secularism and at least I will probe your arguments rather than accepting as headless chicken.
short temperament doesn't work.and I am requesting you to make sure that don't get panic.
LOL. Ok I am solving world problems.

Quote:
ok if half problem is resolved by separation of religious caste .
than tell me one thing how can you resolve the crisis of Global war on terrorism.
2.corporate industrialist who earn profit at infinite rate like imf;two and corporate banks.
as a result of their egalitarian reforms and austerity measures global poverty has increased. at one side we have bill gates whose working capital is even more than Pakistan GDP and on other side we have African states like Kenya;Ethiopia and Zimbabwe where on single day thousand of people die due to starvation.
Terrorism is related to religious extremism. Religious Extremism is there because people following it want to establish a Religious State.

The rest of the problems are the other half. Separating the religion and the state will solve only those problems that are created by keeping the religion and the state together. Read again: Separating the religion and the state will solve only those problems that are created by keeping the religion and the state together. The rest of the problems would be solved differently.

Quote:
4.if Muslims are fighting due to sectarianism than who is financing Isis in Iraq???
ISIS is financing itself by looting, plundering, donations from supporters, raising ransom money etc. Its financial sources are depleting, that's why it would be losing the war.
Quote:

5.secularism has authority than why it is not ending global war while Americas own media is saying that 9/11 was a false propaganda.
False.

Quote:
Mr. How can you easily conclude that Islamic State refers to that acting in Iraq/Syria ?
It claims to be an Islamic State. It follows Shariah law.

Quote:
most Muslims are against that ISIL of Baghdadi than those advocating about it. means it is easy for you people to choose by yourself that what meaning should be applied upon one's religion. In simple terms ignore whatever Quran & Hadith says (killing one innocent 'person' is murder of whole humanity), ignore that how the Prophet (p.b.u.h) of Islam had behaved with Non-Muslims, ignore the justice system of Islam, ignore every aspect of Islam having equality, Peace, Unity & approbation.
Well that had been a norm with previous Caliphates as well.
Quote:
But just note the so called self styled radical sectarian approaches, that they behead people, is what Islam teaches them, they are killing children, is what Islam teaches, they are waging a war against innocent people, is what Islam teaches blah blah, & term these activities the Real foundation of Islamic System.
What's wrong with taking children? They are taken as slaves. That's permissible.

Quote:
‘At the time of the Umayyad caliphate, the people of the covenant, Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Sabians, all enjoyed degree of tolerance that we do not find even today in Christian countries. They were free to practice the rituals of their religion and their churches and temples were preserved. They enjoyed autonomy in that they were subject to the religious laws of the scholars and judges.’.
At the time of Ummayads, their whole economy was based on slave trade, which were taken when foreign lands were looted and plundered, and Jizya. That's why people started converting to Islam to avoid paying Jizya. And when they ran out of enough non-Muslims to collect revenues by Jizya, the state collapsed. Will Durant must be hallucinating.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)