View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Smile Behavior of Teachers

In my life I have met many Senior Teachers, Professors and lecturers and i respect all of them

and in since few years i have met many Junior Teachers and some of them have become friend of me

I have seen two negative behavior of many senior teachers and wanted to know your comments on it

1. Few Senior Teachers fail the student if they have any kind of issue on them even i have seen some teachers marking the role numbers and names of the students to remember them in future its just like playing with the lives of students(issues like shortage of attendance, not submitting assignments, arguing alot, even i have seen female teachers getting jealoused by the other female students)

2. Few Senior and Junior Teachers take students as childrens as showing strictness or superiority and they do not like to make discussions with the students believe me all of students find very boring these kinds of teachers since last 3 years we have been with many junior teachers and believe me they were quiet frank with us and because of that we never hesisated to ask anything even they share there personal lives with us to interact and made us easy to understand and get good marks in there subject isn't that would be effective way of communication to get informal with the students?(I was a shy guy always hesisated to ask questions but with the help of these kind of teachers i got positions in the exams and self confidence also and throughed away my shyness would like to thank all those teachers and also thanks to other kind of teachers)
akhlaq (Saturday, April 19, 2008)