View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 16, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road
Default Gypsified

Arguments for the sake of none doesn't work.You need concrete evidences to disproof any statement.
First of all NEW WORLD ORDer was proposed by Winston Churchill not the one you are saying.
and you need to probe it objectively from Wikipedia to you tube search it out whether it relates to religion or secularism.
for you abysmal knowledge George father has presented and it is their dream to see the world in a pure atheist term(this is the reason why America and other European countries are moving towards state secularism:globalization of economy and waging war on terrorism.
and bush has link with pharoah for this
I studied a report labelled as
------The Windsor -Bush blood line by Davidicke
another """"the biggest secret"""
I don't know whether you are literate enough to trace the gaeneology from books and other source
but if you could
kindly trace MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY
and than read
The Merovingian dynasty satanic blood line of the Antichrist and false prophet hood.
or either visit if it is working
www.davidicke.com/forum/show thread.php?t=2038341

now look what is the etymology of word FREE MASONRY means.
for ur little brain it is enough to mention that (free means separation of or getting rid as detachment and masonry biblical theology)
when combine together.it means separation of Christianity or detachment from biblical methodology.
and George bush mentioned war on terror as crusades(I agree)
but here you miss interpret/you know why you just contextualized.and what's the hell is this.I am sure you don't know.OK
Bush was taking it within the perspective of long war that continued for century(you know crusader was fought for almost 3 centuries)

and what about illuminaty
about this I will simply say illuminaty is a word taken from illusion and do know the meaning of illusion.if not search from dictionary.
and do know signs of democratic and republican party.????
its donkey and elephant.
do know what it symbolises in Muslim world.(by the way it values only if you are Muslim)
so non need to mention it.
do you know what the word war on terror means????
(war ;human crime in any form disrespected and cursed in all religion is waged on terrorism.
I.e. an abstract noun is surrendering.which is impossible to surrender.
( waging crime to eradicate terrorism;while root cause of terrorism is crime and war)
now tell me who is going to surrender.
by the way what is the source from where you got that it was maulana maududi----- who introduced new world.
would you like to mention me the source and it must be more than one.because I am never been satisfied from one source