Monday, April 29, 2024
12:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 16, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road
Default Gypsified

Arguments for the sake of none doesn't work.You need concrete evidences to disproof any statement.
First of all NEW WORLD ORDer was proposed by Winston Churchill not the one you are saying.
and you need to probe it objectively from Wikipedia to you tube search it out whether it relates to religion or secularism.
for you abysmal knowledge George father has presented and it is their dream to see the world in a pure atheist term(this is the reason why America and other European countries are moving towards state secularism:globalization of economy and waging war on terrorism.
and bush has link with pharoah for this
I studied a report labelled as
------The Windsor -Bush blood line by Davidicke
another """"the biggest secret"""
I don't know whether you are literate enough to trace the gaeneology from books and other source
but if you could
kindly trace MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY
and than read
The Merovingian dynasty satanic blood line of the Antichrist and false prophet hood.
or either visit if it is working
www.davidicke.com/forum/show thread.php?t=2038341

now look what is the etymology of word FREE MASONRY means.
for ur little brain it is enough to mention that (free means separation of or getting rid as detachment and masonry biblical theology)
when combine together.it means separation of Christianity or detachment from biblical methodology.
and George bush mentioned war on terror as crusades(I agree)
but here you miss interpret/you know why you just contextualized.and what's the hell is this.I am sure you don't know.OK
Bush was taking it within the perspective of long war that continued for century(you know crusader was fought for almost 3 centuries)

and what about illuminaty
about this I will simply say illuminaty is a word taken from illusion and do know the meaning of illusion.if not search from dictionary.
and do know signs of democratic and republican party.????
its donkey and elephant.
do know what it symbolises in Muslim world.(by the way it values only if you are Muslim)
so non need to mention it.
do you know what the word war on terror means????
(war ;human crime in any form disrespected and cursed in all religion is waged on terrorism.
I.e. an abstract noun is surrendering.which is impossible to surrender.
( waging crime to eradicate terrorism;while root cause of terrorism is crime and war)
now tell me who is going to surrender.
by the way what is the source from where you got that it was maulana maududi----- who introduced new world.
would you like to mention me the source and it must be more than one.because I am never been satisfied from one source
Old Thursday, April 16, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Arguments for the sake of none doesn't work.You need concrete evidences to disproof any statement.
No, I don’t need to do anything at all. It is you who need to provide proofs and evidence for your sweeping statements. So far, you haven't given a single proof or any kind of evidence. That’s just how the mind of a religious fundamentalist works, I understand. Produce some evidence and I might take you seriously.

Quote:
First of all NEW WORLD ORDer was proposed by Winston Churchill not the one you are saying.
and you need to probe it objectively from Wikipedia to you tube search it out whether it relates to religion or secularism.
As usual, you got that wrong. “New” world orders have been proposed by religious as well as irreligious people throughout history (look up for the “etymology” of history since you’re clearly unaware of the word).

Quote:
for you abysmal knowledge George father has presented and it is their dream to see the world in a pure atheist term
Of course Georgie boy’s father came to you and told all this to you, no? In public, his new world order was a religiously motivated war. Please don’t lie shamelessly.

Quote:
and bush has link with pharoah for this
I studied a report labelled as
------The Windsor -Bush blood line by Davidicke
another """"the biggest secret"""
I don't know whether you are literate enough to trace the gaeneology from books and other source
but if you could
kindly trace MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY
and than read
The Merovingian dynasty satanic blood line of the Antichrist and false prophet hood.
or either visit if it is working
www.davidicke.com/forum/show thread.php?t=2038341
How is this dynasty related to George W Bush and his world order. Clarify.
Quote:
for ur little brain it is enough to mention that (free means separation of or getting rid as detachment and masonry biblical theology)
Indeed, this kind of meaning of the word can only be expected from the vast (and hollow) mind of a religious fundamentalist. As usual, no evidence, no proof. Can’t take you seriously, kid.

Quote:
and George bush mentioned war on terror as crusades(I agree)
but here you miss interpret/you know why you just contextualized.and what's the hell is this.I am sure you don't know.OK
Bush was taking it within the perspective of long war that continued for century(you know crusader was fought for almost 3 centuries)
Well, thank you for agreeing that it was a religiously motivated war. Thus, you have yourself conceded that a religiously motivate war plunged the world in disaster. Better do away with this religious fundamentalism and use secularism for common good.

Quote:
(by the way it values only if you are Muslim)
I understand fully. A religious fundamentalist will claim to follow universal brotherhood and humanity but will always discriminate people on the basis of faith. See why secularism is needed? Thank you for proving the hypocrisy and prejudice of religious people with your action, Mr. blueblue, and show the importance of secularism. (:

Quote:
do you know what the word war on terror means????
(war ;human crime in any form disrespected and cursed in all religion is waged on terrorism.
I.e. an abstract noun is surrendering.which is impossible to surrender.
( waging crime to eradicate terrorism;while root cause of terrorism is crime and war)
now tell me who is going to surrender.
I was right when I said you need a grammar book for second grade. Try doing it sometime.

So far, you haven’t given a single proof or evidence of anything that you have said. Not a single one. One the other hand, you conceded that George W Bush had religious motivations for his actions (so your attachment of secularism with him can only be called a shamefaced lie, a sort of religious duty for a fundamentalist). You also did not answer about the fact (know what fact means?) that Freemasonary requires one to have faith in God for induction. Just the usual way religious fundamentalists go about, I understand.

P.S Always a delight to deal with conspiracy afflicted minds with counter-conspiracies and counter-nonsense. Have a taste of your own medicine. (:
Old Friday, April 17, 2015

Default gydified

a shameful lie is committed from your side first do tell me where you read maulana maududi has presented new world order.
next one have you any info how to search out the gynecology of someone????
I am damn sure you don't know..
why you are not providing me a proof that I am lying at least from George bush point of view.
and for you information I read from Wikipedia and have seen videos where Winston Churchill is talking about new world order and as far as George father is concerned he made the speech in un hall.
I don't know what's your mentality.
dear move out of matriculation syllabus.World is moving very fastly.
first of all you didn't understand what Georges mean when he was talking about crusaders.
Than you don't know what free masonry is.
I don't want to discuss a person whose utter failure is disproved at every level. from searching gaeneology to dragging me to obsoleted syllabus studies.(I have no interest to study Darwin theory.classification of organism.its part of our fundamental syllabus at matric level and I am not interested to stuck my mind as hypothetical bumptious man. who don't know about the world except other than few lines as once learnt. (sorry for criticism but our elementery education has system like this(
would you like to tell me where the word secularism is derive from.what sort of link it is possessing with neoliberalsim and neodarwinism.
I am telling you I want proof and unfortunately you didn't tell me when and in front of whom maualana maududi has presented new world order.
(anxiously waiting for reply.)
if you are castigating your bleeding nose on fundamentalism than tell me which sort of paradise you have created on earth through secularist agenda.
what I have found all secularist are short tempered and daviants.they don't know the basics of objectivity and rational thinking.first make absurd comment when it is disproved... negative criticism coupled with abusive language swings out of their mind.
Hence proved that secularists are subjective in thought and any sort of lie is possible from them at any time.
only make a post when you get literate enough to search gaeneology and proof that maulana modudi has made a speech on new world order.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Aww, please don’t get angry with me brother. We’re only having a friendly conversation, aren’t we? Anyway, let’s see what new pearls of wisdom have you enriched this conversation with.

Quote:
a shameful lie is committed from your side first do tell me where you read maulana maududi has presented new world order.
Quote:
I am telling you I want proof and unfortunately you didn't tell me when and in front of whom maualana maududi has presented new world order.
Quote:
Sure, I’ll put your anxiety to rest. Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abul_A'...#Islamic_state

“Maududi's Islamic state is both ideological and all-embracing, based on "Islamic Democracy," and will eventually "rule the earth”

And as a matter of fact, the same concept of Moududi sahib (to eventually conquer the entire earth) is found all over his books, from his Tafheem-ul-Qur’an to Aljihad fil Islam and Islami Rayasat to Tafheemat. Have you read any of these? Clearly, no.

Lain jee, you asked me for one proof and here it is. I’ve asked you for about 10 proofs and you haven’t given me a single one. Can’t blame me if I call you a liar, hmm? (:

Quote:
next one have you any info how to search out the gynecology of someone????
Gynecology? Lol, I won’t dream of doing anything with it. Oh, you meant genealogy? Well, there are well established scientific methods of tracing the bloodlines. But regardless, where is the proof the George W Bush is from the bloodline of the dynasty that you mentioned? No proof? Of course none. =P

Quote:
why you are not providing me a proof that I am lying at least from George bush point of view
Because I don’t need to give any proof. It is you who said that his ancestor was Raemesis II. So I asked what is the proof? Again, any proof of this “hawai fire”?

Quote:
I don't know what's your mentality.
Clearly you, or religious people in general, don’t know much about anything. (:

Quote:
Than you don't know what free masonry is.
I told you what their religious requirement of induction is. You can check out your favorite source Wikipedia for that. Which means that you were lying when you said that they are for atheistic agenda, no?

Quote:
(I have no interest to study Darwin theory.classification of organism.its part of our fundamental syllabus at matric level and I am not interested to stuck my mind as hypothetical bumptious man. who don't know about the world except other than few lines as once learnt. (sorry for criticism but our elementery education has system like this(
Oh there’s no need to be sorry. I agree, Darwin was a good-for-nothing liar who gave a foolish theory. Guess what? He was a devout Christian. This merely proves that religious people give stupid theories and lies, hay na? See? Another proof for the stupidity and lying habit of religious people. (:

Quote:
would you like to tell me where the word secularism is derive from.what sort of link it is possessing with neoliberalsim and neodarwinism.
Just to update you knowledge, neither neoliberalism nor neodarwinism is necessarily related to secularism. In fact, they hardly have any relation with the concept of secularism. Did you read this relation in the magazine of Jamat Islami? They keep distributing such pearls of intellectual wisdom. Go figure.

Quote:
if you are castigating your bleeding nose on fundamentalism than tell me which sort of paradise you have created on earth through secularist agenda
Whatever secularism has created, it is far better than the nonsense spewed by religious fundamentalism. Far, far better. (:

I’m still waiting for the proofs of your lofty claims. I’ve given you the proof that you asked for. Now how about you prove that Bush’s gynecology, oh sorry genealogy, can be traced to Raemesis II, that Freemasonry stands for atheism, that New World Order was first given by Churchill, that Bush senior was promoting the atheistic agenda, and such.

I’ll be “anxiously” waiting. (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
princeling (Thursday, August 20, 2015)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

@nelblueblue

brother the documentary "the Arrivals" is bullshit. it might have some accidental truths but rest it is not even cow dung. if you are interested in such documentaries then also watch the Revival on youtube.

whatever you present should be substantiated with proof my friend. and the Arrivals is no proof at all.

and even if Bush is the relative of Rameses II or III for that matter. does that matter? are you saying that Bush ka khoon ganda hai? tou phir us hisab sey tou all the muslims of the subcontinent are idolators because our predecessors were kafirs, no?

for the record i m not for secularism. i am for religion. but not for the interpretations of Quran of old. nor am I for Maududi. all he has done is created cowards.

a lot has already been discussed on secularism and religion on this forum. look for those threads. the discussions on secularism always mostly end up in heat. so please keep calm. even if an agreement is reached here over secularism, then what? point is there are no spoils here to be won. so keep calm and i like your spirit. keep your sword sharp but you still need to work on you arguments mere bhai

and a human atheist is better than an animal muslim

and one more thing. do you think anything or everything on the internet is true? wikipedia for your information is not an acceptable reference in academic circles.

@nelblueblue

yes. 9/11 was a fabrication. no proof has been provided so far to substantiate the claim that bin Ladin did it. and then there are questions that are unanswered.

four planes were hijacked. two crashed in WTC. the other two were claimed to have crashed in pentagon and pennsylvannia. the hole in pentagon wasn't big enough to having been caused by a boeing. and there was not much wreckage in pennsylvania either other than an engine of a small aircraft.

to say that they did it to wage war against the muslim world isn't a viable theory. Afghanistan has always attracted superpowers as a strategic location. the british cam. the russians too. the americans are leaving but now there are other interested parties as well. pakistan is interested and so is iran. russia is again interested and so is china. turkey would like to take a chance too.

iraq was attacked for the oil and because saddam was trying to get paid in gold. libya was attacked too because qaddafi wanted gold for his oil too. gold for oil was an idea floated by mohatir muhammad.

and yes you got to follow on the following threads if you want to prove something:

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

and

https://scholar.google.com.pk/schola...ar.google.com/

the above mentioned articles in the link are academically proven. they can be quoted without any fear of them being wrong.

remember, if you want to defeat the enemy, you got to do it by his rules
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
princeling (Thursday, August 20, 2015)

Default secularist

@waqas
dear bro I am your sister not brother.
I have already mentioned that I don't rely on single source because I know very well that there is a lot of unauthenticate material on internet.
This is the reason why my most of mentioned sources are either books or articles and in rare cases sites or webs.
I would say
@ all readers
read this book
"""""""""BLACK TERROR WHITE SOLDIERS
ISLAM,FASCISM AND THE NEW AGE""""
by David Livingstone:
you will know inside story what basically illuminaty is
and why most of terrorist are trained,financed and supported by secularist illuminist and it also open your closed windows of thinking why these illuminatists are called themselves as family. r member of a single society. (from predecessor to ancestor)
and what is more shocking than this "west clearly employ the word ,ISLAMOPHOBiA
and we dumb guys never dare to think about it.
hint;irrational fear of something an imagination that stimuli (phobic object ) really kills a person.but actualluly it is not.
so islamophobia is just an irrational fear that it is terrorist trained religion.
as far as George w. bush is concerned what I meant was
that George bush is atheist not Christian. I never said and will never say that he has bad blood line. After all Allah has created him not me.
@gypsified
davidicke is a renowned gaeneolgist who ascertained that not only bush but Obama, mitt Romney and many renowned politician of America has linked gaeneology.I.e.part of secret society
another
proof
1.American social scientists are labelling American democracy as oligarchy.I got very interesting article on this issued on15 -3-15

and last but not least is there any person who Zionists are and where it is linked to illuminaty.
if you wanted to know kindly read the mentioned book.

for me lie particularly on such a sensitive issue is unaffordable and I am mentioning all my posts after thorough observation and probing from multiple source.
this is the reason why I am not editing others comments in my post.
I am not sensitive if you have proofs to falsify my point I will feel very happy.
like Jewish lobby waqas bhai I am supporting religion and for your info Jews are follower of Judaism.
it is beyond the level you are mentioning and its not Jews alone its more than that.
for example
a single symbol pyramid of Egypt
is present on American dollar.two inverted pyramid on Israel flag and also Bermuda triangle.
secondly do tell me what bone and skull represents as bush's association with this....
Some of heart burning question we know NAZIS committed Jews holocaust, millions of Jews were burnt in a gas chamber.Than question arises why American companies like Texas oil company was supplying fuel to nazis.and shameful secretive support by coca-cola and pepsi,rockfeller and many others.
story doesn't end at this point today same NAZIS are given high posts in Ukraine(kieve) and even they are integral part of cias strategically important posts.( I am telling you from 99% reliable source and interestingly all my collection is from western newspapers ,channels and articles.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

According to my point of view, secularism should be a better option in pakistan Because, in here people fight in the name of religious, so its better for us that pakistan should be a pure secular country. it is the only possible solution of this issue

Quote:
davidicke is a renowned gaeneolgist who ascertained that not only bush but Obama, mitt Romney and many renowned politician of America has linked gaeneology.I.e.part of secret society
David Dike is a renowned nothing. He's not even a genealogist. He is just some nobody conspiracy theorist who like thousands of others has uploaded sensationalist stuff and you go impressed with it. That's about it.

But may be I'm wrong. Can you show me the credentials as a renowned genealogist of this guy anywhere, please?

Quote:
for me lie particularly on such a sensitive issue is unaffordable
Perhaps you're not lying deliberately, I'll give you that. You're just clueless about things, just like religious people are.

Quote:
I am not sensitive if you have proofs to falsify my point I will feel very happy.
Like I said, I don't need to "falsify" anything. The burden of proof lies on you. You're the one making sweeping (and false) statements and then constantly refusing to give any proofs. This is called lying, see? And this is why its very dangerous to give things in the hands of religious people. They don't know a jack about anything and believe (this belief is the source of all the trouble) that they know everything, and then go on to impose those beliefs on others. Which is why it's better to keep religion out of the affairs of state and have secularism.

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

@ nelblueblue

sister who is david livingstone? and why should we take his word as true? what proof he has? can you quote excerpts from his book? and also prove the credentials of david livingstone?

Quote:
fingers crossed for the final merit list eh?
Yeah, the uncertain phase. Don't even want to think about it after the kind of nightmarish interview I had.