View Single Post
Old Friday, April 17, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Aww, please don’t get angry with me brother. We’re only having a friendly conversation, aren’t we? Anyway, let’s see what new pearls of wisdom have you enriched this conversation with.

Quote:
a shameful lie is committed from your side first do tell me where you read maulana maududi has presented new world order.
Quote:
I am telling you I want proof and unfortunately you didn't tell me when and in front of whom maualana maududi has presented new world order.
(anxiously waiting for reply.)
Quote:
(anxiously waiting for reply.)
Sure, I’ll put your anxiety to rest. Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abul_A'...#Islamic_state

“Maududi's Islamic state is both ideological and all-embracing, based on "Islamic Democracy," and will eventually "rule the earth”

And as a matter of fact, the same concept of Moududi sahib (to eventually conquer the entire earth) is found all over his books, from his Tafheem-ul-Qur’an to Aljihad fil Islam and Islami Rayasat to Tafheemat. Have you read any of these? Clearly, no.

Lain jee, you asked me for one proof and here it is. I’ve asked you for about 10 proofs and you haven’t given me a single one. Can’t blame me if I call you a liar, hmm? (:

Quote:
next one have you any info how to search out the gynecology of someone????
Gynecology? Lol, I won’t dream of doing anything with it. Oh, you meant genealogy? Well, there are well established scientific methods of tracing the bloodlines. But regardless, where is the proof the George W Bush is from the bloodline of the dynasty that you mentioned? No proof? Of course none. =P

Quote:
why you are not providing me a proof that I am lying at least from George bush point of view
Because I don’t need to give any proof. It is you who said that his ancestor was Raemesis II. So I asked what is the proof? Again, any proof of this “hawai fire”?

Quote:
I don't know what's your mentality.
Clearly you, or religious people in general, don’t know much about anything. (:

Quote:
Than you don't know what free masonry is.
I told you what their religious requirement of induction is. You can check out your favorite source Wikipedia for that. Which means that you were lying when you said that they are for atheistic agenda, no?

Quote:
(I have no interest to study Darwin theory.classification of organism.its part of our fundamental syllabus at matric level and I am not interested to stuck my mind as hypothetical bumptious man. who don't know about the world except other than few lines as once learnt. (sorry for criticism but our elementery education has system like this(
Oh there’s no need to be sorry. I agree, Darwin was a good-for-nothing liar who gave a foolish theory. Guess what? He was a devout Christian. This merely proves that religious people give stupid theories and lies, hay na? See? Another proof for the stupidity and lying habit of religious people. (:

Quote:
would you like to tell me where the word secularism is derive from.what sort of link it is possessing with neoliberalsim and neodarwinism.
Just to update you knowledge, neither neoliberalism nor neodarwinism is necessarily related to secularism. In fact, they hardly have any relation with the concept of secularism. Did you read this relation in the magazine of Jamat Islami? They keep distributing such pearls of intellectual wisdom. Go figure.

Quote:
if you are castigating your bleeding nose on fundamentalism than tell me which sort of paradise you have created on earth through secularist agenda
Whatever secularism has created, it is far better than the nonsense spewed by religious fundamentalism. Far, far better. (:

I’m still waiting for the proofs of your lofty claims. I’ve given you the proof that you asked for. Now how about you prove that Bush’s gynecology, oh sorry genealogy, can be traced to Raemesis II, that Freemasonry stands for atheism, that New World Order was first given by Churchill, that Bush senior was promoting the atheistic agenda, and such.

I’ll be “anxiously” waiting. (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
princeling (Thursday, August 20, 2015)