View Single Post
Old Friday, April 17, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road
Default secularist

@waqas
dear bro I am your sister not brother.
I have already mentioned that I don't rely on single source because I know very well that there is a lot of unauthenticate material on internet.
This is the reason why my most of mentioned sources are either books or articles and in rare cases sites or webs.
I would say
@ all readers
read this book
"""""""""BLACK TERROR WHITE SOLDIERS
ISLAM,FASCISM AND THE NEW AGE""""
by David Livingstone:
you will know inside story what basically illuminaty is
and why most of terrorist are trained,financed and supported by secularist illuminist and it also open your closed windows of thinking why these illuminatists are called themselves as family. r member of a single society. (from predecessor to ancestor)
and what is more shocking than this "west clearly employ the word ,ISLAMOPHOBiA
and we dumb guys never dare to think about it.
hint;irrational fear of something an imagination that stimuli (phobic object ) really kills a person.but actualluly it is not.
so islamophobia is just an irrational fear that it is terrorist trained religion.
as far as George w. bush is concerned what I meant was
that George bush is atheist not Christian. I never said and will never say that he has bad blood line. After all Allah has created him not me.
@gypsified
davidicke is a renowned gaeneolgist who ascertained that not only bush but Obama, mitt Romney and many renowned politician of America has linked gaeneology.I.e.part of secret society
another
proof
1.American social scientists are labelling American democracy as oligarchy.I got very interesting article on this issued on15 -3-15

and last but not least is there any person who Zionists are and where it is linked to illuminaty.
if you wanted to know kindly read the mentioned book.

for me lie particularly on such a sensitive issue is unaffordable and I am mentioning all my posts after thorough observation and probing from multiple source.
this is the reason why I am not editing others comments in my post.
I am not sensitive if you have proofs to falsify my point I will feel very happy.
like Jewish lobby waqas bhai I am supporting religion and for your info Jews are follower of Judaism.
it is beyond the level you are mentioning and its not Jews alone its more than that.
for example
a single symbol pyramid of Egypt
is present on American dollar.two inverted pyramid on Israel flag and also Bermuda triangle.
secondly do tell me what bone and skull represents as bush's association with this....
Some of heart burning question we know NAZIS committed Jews holocaust, millions of Jews were burnt in a gas chamber.Than question arises why American companies like Texas oil company was supplying fuel to nazis.and shameful secretive support by coca-cola and pepsi,rockfeller and many others.
story doesn't end at this point today same NAZIS are given high posts in Ukraine(kieve) and even they are integral part of cias strategically important posts.( I am telling you from 99% reliable source and interestingly all my collection is from western newspapers ,channels and articles.