View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Talking To Saad Shafiq

Well I have also mentioned that senior teachers and even professors and lecturers are also involved in these kinds of negative attitudes i am not only talking about schools i am also asking about the colleges and universities you know i dont remember anything which i have learned in my college days because they were very boring and i never got interested to study anything told by the teachers but i remember many things learned in my last 3 years because the junior teachers and also some seniors too they gave us many real life examples and asked for our comments our presentations even in my life i never go out on stage but in my first year of study in last 3 years the teachers encouraged me and i was on the stage i was very scared but believe me i did well and i never had any presentation skills or speaking skills and yes to marwatone some teachers do the same thing here as marwatone is asking about the american teachers but all of them are junior teachers and Mr. Saad Shafiq i dont think lecturers and professors are low paid or unexperienced well tell me one thing i am also a student how i observed the behavior of the teachers????
so that why can teachers understand the psyche or behaviors of students even our managerial communication professor doesnt have proper skills of communication? all class get emptied in his lecture