View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 18, 2015

saraforpakistan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
According to my point of view, secularism should be a better option in pakistan Because, in here people fight in the name of religious, so its better for us that pakistan should be a pure secular country. it is the only possible solution of this issue
my dearest friend .. turkey once said that and i am not saying turkey is in bad place right now but it is anything but a muslim country ..we as muslims at least should try to defend what we stand for ,a religion ,a way of life ,.i am not trying to start an argument .just saying . the truth is our beliefs go way back then we think they do .like blood in our veins, its deep rooted , and a random thread on a random forum is not gonna make a change . ( not being disrespectful ) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
Yeah, a person talking about "descendants of fallen angles" and Atlantis is being called scientific; that takes the cake. No wonder religious people are unaware of A B C of science. Next thing we know you'll be talking about unicorns and ancient aliens who built pyramids and were a conspiracy against Muslims. What a joke.

Anyways, instead of wasting my time on you (I consider it beneath contempt to engage religious fundamentalists in any serious conversion, they being immune to all logic and reason), I'll just wait for your proofs for:

Bush is a descendant of Raemesis II.
Freemasonry promotes atheism.
Bush had an agenda of spreading global atheism.

...and such.

And instead of quoting online junk and conspiracy theories (favorite "intellectual" activity of religious fanatics), give some concrete evidence. I was right about you. You're not lying. You just suffer from acute delusions, just like religious people in general and Pakistanis in particular, and need serious help before it is too late.
my dear fellow human ( not sure if you are male or a female ) just calm down .i am sure you have your reasons and i am not gonna interfere.
.i know people who think secularism is batter but that doesn't mean they are against religion . you sound like you are totally against it and trust me i dont have a problem with that .but please please dont say anything bad about your country ( and islam too please ) this is a public forum and anyone can reed it.