Monday, April 29, 2024
03:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 18, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

David living stone (1813-1873)
was a Scottish Congregationalist:scientific investigator and explorer of Africa as member of London missionary society.
unfortunately not even a single person has dared to read this book (besides other which I had mentioned may be reason is it is brain storming and as usual we want to have short cuts.and I will mention it without editing its single word

but any way I will just explain the excerpt of this book.
and here it goes

illuminaty represents the descendants of the fallen angels who inhibited the lost continued of Atlantis.These fallen angels inter breed with humans " to whom they taught the ancient wisdom.Therefore throughout centuries the Illuminati have been carefully intermarrying with each other to presrve esoteric generation and hence referred themselves as "the family".
footnotes how cult makes money
adopting any disguise to suit their collective objectives they work hand in hand with Freemasons and numerous other secret societies (like skull and bone)and are responsible for the emergence of numerous radical cults from Hare Krisnas to the monies of Christian and most importantly Muslim fundamentalism.By self trained cults the plan of illuminaty is to foment a global war,or ww-lll from which will emerge out of the ashes of the expired civilization of our time,like a phoenix from the fire. A New World Order which is heavily loaded under false flag as a clash of civilization,between the liberal democratic west and Islamic fundamentalism.Despite all the fear mongering,however the Muslims don't pose a threat.
This fact was acknowledged by Zbigniew Brzezinski himself the primary architect of the fabricated threat :as to whether or not such phenomenon is a menancd to the world today,he responded.
"""Nonsense!!! it is said that west had a global policy in regard to islam .That is stupid..... there isn't global islam .Look at Islam in rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion.it is the leading religion of the world with more than 1.5 billion followed.But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism,moderate morocco,Pakistan militarism,Egyptian pro western or central Asian secularism??? nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.Therefore so as to rile the masses of world against Islam,it has been necessary to artificially foment military in the Muslim world ,by creating terrorist groups to create the illusions of islams competition with the democratic secularist west.
(ref: interview in let nouvel observateur(France)
Jan 15-21-1998,p76 translated by bill blum.

WESTERN DEMOCRACY
what is meant by democracy however is secularism,because the goal of the Illuminati had been to separate Religion from the state through the widespread propaganda of 18th century,they described Christianity as conflicting with the findings of science and defined Christian church as an organization with corruption and greed..
the progress of illuminaty beginning in 18th century has been disparage all religion as superstition and the enemy of liberty ,that is freedom do whatever they with.
To inculcalte veneration of such a principle in the minds of the gullible masses of the west,history has been rewritten to present modern secular states as culmination of centuries of progress towards liberty,hence superiority of west.Throughout western history we are taught from Greece to Roman Empire ,the Renaissance and finally Enlightment,European thinkers have been progressively distancing themselves from superstition or religion which eventualluly lead to french and American revolutions and implementation of secular rule,seen ad the triumph of liberty ...
Major illuminat in this regard are "john Fichte in Germany ,marquis de Condorcet in France Thomas Jefferson in America and secularist syllabus is enforced as comprehensive ingredient.
To interpret history as the progress of liberty was George Hegel German professor and member of Illuminati,based on ""KABALH""" Hegel proposed that history was the unfolding of an idea,as God coming to know himself.To Hegel it is man who becomes God as western civilization overcomes superstition.
Than it was not until world war -l, tha, hegel mythology of western civilization was fully established.
when America ,to justify its entry into war presented itself and the allied powers as not disparate nation states but as western civilization.At the same time Hegelian interpretation of history was imposed on American university system, through the influence of two Illuminati front organization""" board of trustees, the General board of Education (GEB) charted by john D. Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations for advancement of Teaching(CFAT)
following the great war in order to control diplomatic machinery they controlled education as Rockefeller and Carnegie arranged meetings with teachers,historians and writers.it was particularly targeted in two pronged.....
include emergence of control command and mind control or labelled as pure and applied sciences (former lead to military industrial complex and latter as psychology sociology and anthropology or modifier of human behaviour.lastly remaining fields like history of political science were to inculcate a proper interpratation of history.
History is always been left under strict surveillance as Clyde narrow(capitalist defined)
""" the full scale recruit ting of history under state supervision not only fabricated a short term justification of American participation in the war but also helped to institutionalized a much broader and more permanent ideological conception of us in social sciences.
During ww-l careful misinterpretation were propogated as a mistaken view of patriotic duty ,that was allowed to have detailed suggestions,discussion and also what to teach and how to teach.for conflict a clear cut line was drawn where despotic Germany was compared with democratic America and France and hence world witnessed ww_ll
and same story is repeated but this time target is Muslim world and hence WW-lll is envisage.
according to Francis Fukuyama (secular capitalist)
in deliberate reference to Hegel ,we are at the """ end of history""""this is what we have achieved, the pinnacle of human intellectual progress.Advancing further is death as liberal democracy is the final product and if somebody dams there is ghost enemy and that must be militant Islam.
Accorging to Samuel Huntington as first published in foreign affairs of council on foreign relations ,a front group of secretive and elusive Illuminati ,the west is headed for an inevitable confrontation with Islam or a CLASH OF CIVILIZATION.

this book is just a tip of an ice berg.if you want more proofs kindly and humbly read those books which I had mentioned in my previous posts.
inshallah if Allah has given me a capacity to disproof false lies particularly you Mr.gypsified I will posts many others. (till you have to wait)

but mr. gypsified would you like to mention some concrete evidences where your secularism is progressing and what sort of agenda it is implementing for world peace and prosperity.
. I will remove the curtain which is hanging in front of you

First of all I have fully endorsed great sympathy from the bottom of my heart to Jews.
common misconception yahoodi sazish and black blaaa blaa
a must read books not book

1. illuminaty-2 deceit and seduction by Henry Makow PhD
2.cruel hoax:feminism and the new world order by Henry Makow.
dear secularist and particularly gypsified
what is written on American dollar
""""""""NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM"""""""
and some interesting sites who jews are and why they are different from ZIONIST.
title Zionism: a conspiracy against Jews
visit
http://www.henrymakow.com/00482.html

The "Jewish" conspiracy is British imperialism
http://www.henrymakow.com/000447.html

is the new world order"Jewish"
http://www.henrymakow.com/00808.html.

read conspiracy too monstrous to conceive
http://www.henrymakow.com/000166.HTML

How university betrays students
http://www.henrymakow.com/000561.html

interesting to mention you that Henry is most dangerous man as envisaged by secular west.

Darwin was Christian
what a shame it is!!!!!!
he was slowly converted into secularism
proof Autobiography written in 1876
""""" I am unwilling to give up my belief found that disbelief crept over me at a very slow rate, but was at last complete.""""
""""""" I cannot pretend to throw the least light on such abstruse problems.The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us:and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.""""
(ref:letter written to Romances G.j. 5 December 1878)

I am sorry to have to inform you that I don't believe in bible as a divine revelation and therefore not in Jews.
(ref: autobiography written in 1876)

secularists are follower of Spinoza's religion.
it has such an absurd foundations that people starts laughing when you study it.
for example
Alfred fraud theory whose obsessive role on unconsciousness and I suppose every one knows very well oedibal complex.
unconscious: I am writing this material unconsciouslly and have certain reflexes and so many blunders.(is it scientifically justified)
3. hedonistic belief that universe came in to being accidently that itself opposes Big bang theory and thousands of other scientifically approved theories.
Conclusion:
its just start the more you know the more it leads you to confusion.and confusion in mind is the top most agenda of western styled secularism.

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

illuminaty represents the descendants of the fallen angels who inhibited the lost continued of Atlantis.These fallen angels inter breed with humans " to whom they taught the ancient wisdom.Therefore throughout centuries the Illuminati have been carefully intermarrying with each other to presrve esoteric generation and hence referred themselves as "the family".

sister if the above mentioned is the beginning then my humble suggestion is that it is not worthy of even being called bullshit. you seriously believe in this? i m sorry but it is your eyes which aren't seeing. read the Quran please.

secondly if religion was being separated from the state, how come that's a conspiracy?

nd secondly secularism is not a religion. u r reading the wrong books. such material does attract in the beginning. people go over it. i hope u do so earlier.

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
saraforpakistan (Saturday, April 18, 2015)

saraforpakistan is on a distinguished road
Default ....

there are a lot of conspiracies regarding Illuminaties .. you start reading it and you think " where have i been all this time " . whether they are true or not i dont know . its mind blowing though . once i read somewhere that iftikhar muhammad chaudhry is the head of pakistani Illuminati group. what the..

off topic ? sorry .. i know
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Yeah, a person talking about "descendants of fallen angles" and Atlantis is being called scientific; that takes the cake. No wonder religious people are unaware of A B C of science. Next thing we know you'll be talking about unicorns and ancient aliens who built pyramids and were a conspiracy against Muslims. What a joke.

Anyways, instead of wasting my time on you (I consider it beneath contempt to engage religious fundamentalists in any serious conversion, they being immune to all logic and reason), I'll just wait for your proofs for:

Bush is a descendant of Raemesis II.
Freemasonry promotes atheism.
Bush had an agenda of spreading global atheism.

...and such.

And instead of quoting online junk and conspiracy theories (favorite "intellectual" activity of religious fanatics), give some concrete evidence. I was right about you. You're not lying. You just suffer from acute delusions, just like religious people in general and Pakistanis in particular, and need serious help before it is too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
According to my point of view, secularism should be a better option in pakistan Because, in here people fight in the name of religious, so its better for us that pakistan should be a pure secular country. it is the only possible solution of this issue
my dearest friend .. turkey once said that and i am not saying turkey is in bad place right now but it is anything but a muslim country ..we as muslims at least should try to defend what we stand for ,a religion ,a way of life ,.i am not trying to start an argument .just saying . the truth is our beliefs go way back then we think they do .like blood in our veins, its deep rooted , and a random thread on a random forum is not gonna make a change . ( not being disrespectful ) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
Yeah, a person talking about "descendants of fallen angles" and Atlantis is being called scientific; that takes the cake. No wonder religious people are unaware of A B C of science. Next thing we know you'll be talking about unicorns and ancient aliens who built pyramids and were a conspiracy against Muslims. What a joke.

Anyways, instead of wasting my time on you (I consider it beneath contempt to engage religious fundamentalists in any serious conversion, they being immune to all logic and reason), I'll just wait for your proofs for:

Bush is a descendant of Raemesis II.
Freemasonry promotes atheism.
Bush had an agenda of spreading global atheism.

...and such.

And instead of quoting online junk and conspiracy theories (favorite "intellectual" activity of religious fanatics), give some concrete evidence. I was right about you. You're not lying. You just suffer from acute delusions, just like religious people in general and Pakistanis in particular, and need serious help before it is too late.
my dear fellow human ( not sure if you are male or a female ) just calm down .i am sure you have your reasons and i am not gonna interfere.
.i know people who think secularism is batter but that doesn't mean they are against religion . you sound like you are totally against it and trust me i dont have a problem with that .but please please dont say anything bad about your country ( and islam too please ) this is a public forum and anyone can reed it.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
my dear fellow human ( not sure if you are male or a female ) just calm down .i am sure you have your reasons and i am not gonna interfere.
.i know people who think secularism is batter but that doesn't mean they are against religion . you sound like you are totally against it and trust me i dont have a problem with that .but please please dont say anything bad about your country ( and islam too please ) this is a public forum and anyone can reed it.
I don't think I've said anything against Islam. As for religion, I'm not against it either, but only as long as it is not imposed on others - which doesn't happen in this country, or in other Muslim countries for that matter. If it would be imposed on others will force, a reaction is a very natural thing. And it's the religious fundamentalists, consisting of a sizable majority of the "educated" people of Pakistan who directly and indirectly indulge in this behavior and set new standards of self-righteous stupidity and anti-intellectualism everyday. It is this creature I consider beneath contempt. If I had been saying these things in the company of educated Pakistanis, I'd probably be send off to hell or something. Such is the intellectual bankruptcy of these creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
I don't think I've said anything against Islam. As for religion, I'm not against it either, but only as long as it is not imposed on others - which doesn't happen in this country, or in other Muslim countries for that matter. If it would be imposed on others will force, a reaction is a very natural thing. And it's the religious fundamentalists, consisting of a sizable majority of the "educated" people of Pakistan who directly and indirectly indulge in this behavior and set new standards of self-righteous stupidity and anti-intellectualism everyday. It is this creature I consider beneath contempt. If I had been saying these things in the company of educated Pakistanis, I'd probably be send off to hell or something. Such is the intellectual bankruptcy of these creatures.
LOL

i get you bro . we are not "educated Pakistanis" so you are safe . i think everybody should be against imposing anything on anybody ( like my mum forcing me to drink bitter gourd juice ) .there should be a law against it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post

sister if the above mentioned is the beginning then my humble suggestion is that it is not worthy of even being called bullshit. you seriously believe in this? i m sorry but it is your eyes which aren't seeing. read the Quran please.

secondly if religion was being separated from the state, how come that's a conspiracy?

nd secondly secularism is not a religion. u r reading the wrong books. such material does attract in the beginning. people go over it. i hope u do so earlier.

regards
waqas bhai thanks for answering on my behalf the other day ( actually it was 1 or 2 months ago ) i wasn't able to reply but saw your post few days ago . i posted a reply but it got deleted . so thanks again

Default @gypsified

Are you insane or getting lunatics from Illuminati.

all aforementioned quotes are taken from secularists.
Don't you know who

Berzezinski'haegal"Rockfeller carnegie "Samuel huntington and Francis fukuyama are.( short memory which is small and also wholly engrossed by secularism.) They are also secularism.( Next time you will say what is proof) I will answer you after all you have internet.why you are not searching it by your own selves.....

HOooofffff.

(oh my god gypsified is ridiculing himself.)

I think so first you have to search these guys and what is their religion.
Now your needle is strucking on George bush.
He Was anti religious you know why
1. He is a member of secret society that is labelled as bone and skull society.(its confirmed) either search out from net or should I tell you proof....(you response I don't believe and than another white lie and another absurd remarks

but I am deliberately not telling you after all I have to give you opportunities to make white lies and readers will decide how deceitful you are....!!!!

2. I had reiterated new world order was presented by Georges father in UN assembly hall.
3. The very designer of 9/11 was illuminaty and secret society and George bush was lead leader not member at that time.
because he was president at that time. (a simple logical conclusion)and what sort of speeches he has made after this incidence.its another proof.
Look
what he was saying
""One of the hardest job of my life is to connect Iraq with war on terrorism""

lastly I will give you a concrete evidence that bush belongs to Charlemagne blood line( first you have to understand what Charlemagne is)

OK. OK. OK. are your deceptions allows you to move out of illusions or not.....

By the way are you getting silence on Darwins religion.
new world order is secularism and muslim
terrorists are financed by secularist.
or that aforementioned history restructuring is a conspiracy against secularist.
Please say these statements as well.I also want these statements from your side.desparately waiting.....
and let's make a gambit.
are you going to surrender if I tell you proof of Charlemagne and 36 presidents of America has close blood line(unfortunately you didnt read a book that i have suggested to read and you as a ready made microcephalic guy pose frivolous objection on religion.
That's why I have lost trust on you in this regard.
(sorry but its a fact)

Have you any authority to deny a single proof which I mentioned in all my previous posts.

Call these books none sense.fine

read ""Globalization of war"".it is written by a person who is economist from ottowa university an independent person and currently president of global research center (an independent institution)
and that is Michael chossodovsky.Its a proof of your false allegations.
it is objective ,scientific and thoroughly inciteful researched book.But any way it will help you only if you you rely on scientific truth.
unfortunately Illuminati and" secularist don't believe on that science which is against their opinion.

and lastly keep it up!

make your wheels of lie factory keep on moving????
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
saraforpakistan (Saturday, April 18, 2015)

Quote:
Have you any authority to deny a single proof which I mentioned in all my previous posts.
No, you haven't given any proof for a single thing. Instead of wasting my time on your babbling, I'll just wait for any concrete proof from your side. In the absence of that proof, I won't engage you further. You don't know anything about secularism, science, history, or even religion. I don't know what cave you've come from.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
we are not "educated Pakistanis" so you are safe . i think everybody should be against imposing anything on anybody ( like my mum forcing me to drink bitter gourd juice ) .there should be a law against it .
Easier said than done. It's this very forum where very "educated" people will advocate imposition of medieval religious concepts of everyone, which only depicts the general state of educated Muslim fanatics, who also like to raise slogans for their love of humanity and all.

respected readers
My opinion is very clear and that is
imbibe religion with science.
since
Albert Einstein has rightly said.
---- religion without science is dumb and science without religion is maim.
and in this regard I will fully endorse the opinion that secularism has no place, even its cent percent believers are betraying themselves.Becaus
It is prove that secularist have manipulated religion/
They want to reduce world population to just.5 billion
and under their system of government,there is no middle class.Their is just two classes I.e. ruler and servants.
For this they are preparing the minds( mind control)methodology acquired from basis. waging global wars and accumulation of wealth within few hands.again
if somebody thinks that secularism is lender of last resort.it would be their greatest mistake.
why
because even America itself is heavily indebted under these global financiers- according to General accounting office in washington)America is suffering from unmet obligation in the last 7 years from 48 trillion to 130trillion$ in 2014. which is 7 and a half TIMES the us GDP.comparatively speaking ,a debt by a multiple higher than that of "troila".
and lastly
we need ulemas not mullahs.
we need scholars and jurists not plagiarists.
we need objectivity in thought and rationalism in thinking.
we need tolerance and interfaith hormany rather than sectarianism( here I have serious question on the credentialities of law enforcement agencies and politician why they are not informating the public that America is constructing safe heavens and that terrorists financing must be debridged.
we need healty criticism not frivolous objections
like it is absurd to support secularism rather than drawing lines within own jurisdiction.
My own opinion which is inspired from masjid I nab I at the time of holy prophet (saw)
and that is
::::::::Convert masjid in to university ....where people come indiscriminately and share their point of view and spread the education.Even can be extended to regular classes.
it has multiple dimension.
1. reduces expanses(since masjids are available in every street so no need to spent more on school construction.
2.monoply of mullah will be challenged.(educated youth is responsible for fanacticism since they never bothered to visit such sacred places and point out the hatered speeches.that inbred terrorism.
3. more people will be interested to send their children for education since most of uneducated parents believe that materialist education is Jewish conspiracy to divert their child into infidelity.
5.illiteracy will reduce considerably.
Now have you understood why alqaeda in Pakistan attacks on masjids and schools.
I think so we must join hand in hand to work for this national as well as religious objective.
At last I will say sorry to all against whom I use tough language.once again sorry my all dear brothers and sisters.

decendants of angel is a point of view of Illuminati as they have single family which is inspired from Babylonian myth.