View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 18, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Have you any authority to deny a single proof which I mentioned in all my previous posts.
No, you haven't given any proof for a single thing. Instead of wasting my time on your babbling, I'll just wait for any concrete proof from your side. In the absence of that proof, I won't engage you further. You don't know anything about secularism, science, history, or even religion. I don't know what cave you've come from.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
we are not "educated Pakistanis" so you are safe . i think everybody should be against imposing anything on anybody ( like my mum forcing me to drink bitter gourd juice ) .there should be a law against it .
Easier said than done. It's this very forum where very "educated" people will advocate imposition of medieval religious concepts of everyone, which only depicts the general state of educated Muslim fanatics, who also like to raise slogans for their love of humanity and all.