View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@awais

I'm not sure if this is a general behaviour, but yes, I've experienced same sort of behaviours during my academic life. Being an educator for sometime I myself had very good terms with all my students, which I think some senior professors didn't have with same students. This doesn't mean at all that I was a very good teacher or particular seniors were not so good, instead the thing I came up with is 'generation gap & understanding'. See, I belong to the same age group as of my students so I know what they think, how do they perceive things, what actually they want things to be like etc and act as according or probably I myself want things in that way, while a senior teacher perceives things according to his experience and age group. Here senior teachers' approach may be far better than that of mine, but for students I'm the best teacher as I understand them.

Last edited by Qurratulain; Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 08:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qurratulain For This Useful Post:
amy (Tuesday, February 12, 2008), irum (Tuesday, February 12, 2008)