View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 13, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Dear Qurratulain
i want to clear one thing i am not blaming anyone for anything i am just sharing my experiences i havent took name of any person and i have also appreciated the work of teachers i have just given few reasons and suggestions my aim isnt to hurt anybody just gave some suggestions with which our education system can improve so please dont take it personally and if my post has hurted your or any other teacher's feelings then i am sorry about that

DEAR PHARM

you are lucky you just got slapped once we got so many punishments in our lives that i should say that kind of behavior is done with the criminals in jails like you have heard about the guantanamo bay jail tortures i also took many beatings like that and still i say the same the more teachers torchered the more we ran away from the study you know i was a first position holder student from my KG class to 3rd class and in 4th class i got 2nd position as in 4th class i was punished just because of being a sindhi language student the urdu language teachers had issue on that and 5th class changed my life in that class the teacher punished me on regular basis even on minor he made me run in the whole class and he was after me with the stick and one other punishment which is a very weird to tell but that punishment took away my self confidence from me and after that i never liked to study but i was that good that without even studying i kept taking good grades but again when i reached in BBA and i had good teachers i took first position in my class i hope you can understand the difference the more we get punished the more we run from study even teachers broke there sticks on our hands and backs i think you wouldnt believe these things but it is reality

and I ask the government to please strictly prohibit the beatings in schools

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 07:24 PM.