View Single Post
Old Friday, April 24, 2015

Maan Chaudhary is on a distinguished road

Well, i would say your story forced me to write a reply.
your life story is similar to mine. i am an introvert, still can't find any job after completion of my engineering in 2014, have monetary issues as i belong to a middle class family, above average student (more than 80% marks throughout my academic career, have reading habit and can study 10 to 12 hours daily.
I was also in the same dilemma few days ago as you are in now. Quite honestly, i would say i wasted 6 months to find a suitable job. in those 6 months, i relied on part time jobs, tutoring students, while hunting for a suitable job. But i am unable to find "any job" (word "suitable job" is deliberately not used here) till now.
So, i decided to prepare for CE-2016 few days ago. As, it seems impossible to find "any job" in near future and i can't afford more wastage of my time in search of job.
Therefore, my humble request to you is: (as i am gonna do the same)
Don't waste your time in sitting idle while searching for a suitable "suitable job". instead, your strategy should be "preparation of CSS + Search of suitable job".
Start your preparation for CE-2016 keeping in mind that it is your first and last attempt.
Don't rely on part time job as it will not give you a bright future.
Do apply for jobs in Govt and multinational sector in mean time during CSS preparation but your focus should be on CSS.
May ALLAH Grant you success.
Regards.
Miss blue (Friday, April 24, 2015)