View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 25, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arslantoor View Post
both the combinations are good but personally i think the second one is better because the syllabus of physics is pretty lengthy and science are good scoring only if you have a good understanding of it. me being an electrical engineer i don't think physics is a good choice but it all depends on your interest and background in this subject. By the way whats your background in physics and i have a 50 50 mind between geography and environmental science waiting for guidance from senior members.
I'm an electronics engineer and have some physics background. But sometimes the paper of physics is easy in css exams and sometimes it is hard, problem is, the kind of physics we study in engineering is a bit different and surface level than the syllabus for css exams. I have a lot of interest in Physics but I am not confident in the maths and numerical section and hard theories etc so I might drop it and take Environmental Sciences+Public Admin. At the end of the day, we have to get more marks instead of going for an interesting subject which might be dangerous and low scoring. I am still not sure though!