View Single Post
Old Monday, April 27, 2015

Would be is on a distinguished road

I also second Miss Malik that IR is not that much difficult when one will be cognizant of the issues. Moreover, I am shocked to see Budda and Exclusively (two worthy members of the forum) causing fear among the aspirants which can easily deviate and discourage any CSS candidate. Both of you have done commendable work in this forum, I also follow and read your posts keenly. You are free to give your view guys but plz exercise caution. I do believe that IR paper is a difficult one to crack. But it doesn't mean that 90 percent will fail or whoever opt this subject will fail. English Essay paper is considered as the toughest paper. Majority of the candidates did not take pass-marks but it does not mean that everyone fails in this paper. (Exclusively himself said that he had qualified essay paper twice.) The crux is that one can qualify CSS exam is he/she will display true mettle. All papers are difficult and have to be dealt accordingly. In the end, I agree wiht what Buddha said earlier and will further add that the concept of smart-work has come to its culmination, only hard-working candidates will succeed in this race.