View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2015

eeriesilence is on a distinguished road

Thank you Sir Road Block, Sir Gandalf and everyone else here who has been supportive and patient to answer our queries.
When I was there at BSC, I came to know that the salaries for OG-2s and YPIPs have raised and a major reason for this was that YPIP-3rd batch was very vocal about their salary adjustments and salary increments. While people are taking help regarding formalities and stuff at Facebook and CSS forums, I would request Ferrari and everyone else to be vocal about our reservations at NIBAF, in a serious, polite and professional way. Persons from the earlier batches of OG-1 are taking the same salary as ours, i.e Rs. 30,000, and their salaries may rise due to the bi yearly (i.e after every two years) package and due to AMI. However, since we have not been in the earlier batches, neither we have been serving this year prior to June, there is hardly any chance for us to have a rise in salary. The offer letter clearly states that we would be getting Rs. 30,000/- . The chance we'll get at NIBAF won't come after wards, therefore please be united and organized while you speak about them.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeriesilence For This Useful Post:
IFTIKHAR CHAUDHRY (Monday, May 04, 2015)