View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Mr Daniyal Ahmad

I liked your approach. I followed it in previous year PMS and it worked, i qualified PMS and now waiting for my final result. I prodigiously used quotations from movies and documentaries.I read poetry of khalil jibran,Rumi,Alarabi,Rabia al basri,Iqbal etc and it succoured me in my essay and PA paper.Book reviews of renowned authors was very beneficial for my compulsory papers. Although Philosophy was not one of my subject, but i read it which further expanded my purview.
I would like to add here that " Try to be different ", and sometimes to be critical, no one was perfect, you must understand the other side of picture. days are gone when you can't say anything against the "ideology of Pakistan" and can't criticize the lies in our history books, but criticism must be constructive and your approach must be optimistic (especially for PA,CA,Islamiat and essay paper)
Aamish Bhatti (Tuesday, May 19, 2015), Kisbest (Monday, May 18, 2015), Peerhamza (Tuesday, May 19, 2015)