View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanXTeR View Post
you should go with the subject you feel comfortable. If you are confident that you can fetch gud marks in audit/accounting then you should opt it. further, evryone gonna face the music coz new syllabi and grouping leave no option except to take risk in 2016 in all respect. So dont worry and be decisive now. It does not make any difference whether someone opts i.r/eco/auditing but ones confidence and ease in preparation and fetching gud marks
Many thanks
Yes you are right now every one is going to face the music but scoring trend will remain almost the same. They can change the syllabus but not the checkers. I do not think we will see much difference. I Cannot say much about new subjects like gender studies etc. I have checked the syllabus of IR, PS, economics and a & a. I was unable to develop interest in IR and PS. Economics and A & A are same things for me. I will have to take risk so I am going to opt. A & A.

I have dropped philosophy and replaced it with mercantile law. Half of the syllabus is from my B.Com syllabus of business law. I can revise it within two days the rest can be easily studied by me in 10 days.

For Business administration i am done with management and marketing. I am studying f.management and hrm in my current semester so I will prepare them during the semester. Just supply chain management will be different for me.

Only psychology and history of USA are new for me. So they will take time.

I am worried about compulsory subjects. Syllabus has been changed and we have no one to guide about books etc.