Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 09, 2015

cronos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekaay View Post
psychological tests can never be checked through omr machines. it was clearly mentioned on the question book i.e no answer is correct or wrong. this test was conducted to have indepth view of ones personality and can only be checked by professional psychiatrists which is infact a time consuming process. furthermore, the ad, no doubt, mentioned those who are not corresponded for 4 months of the advertisement but you are not among those who are not contacted after advertisement- you received a roll number, appeared in the written exam, shortlisted for the psychometric test. the result of which is still awaiting so keep your fingers crossed and exercise patience. the coming days will decide it all,keep visiting nab website as the result of psychological test last time was uploaded in the form of a list of candidates shortlisted for interview on nab website(under the the link of jobs on the website)
Lifeless is right. All they need to do is put this data in a computer. These tests are to check candidates personal attributes (e.g. conventional, offbeat etc). Scoring too high or too low is never good in such tests. Candidates with scores from 45 to 55 (on a 0 to 100 scale) are considered best.
I talked to a couple of candidates after the test and was surprised to know that everyone followed the same approach when it came to stories. Almost every one followed a story that was posted by some Commissioned Army Officer here on CSSForum. Now I don't know about NTS's approach for checking the tests but everywhere else it leads to a failure.