View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

It is not criticism!!!.I asked him this:
Quote:
I have read about Hegel's philosophy.The thing is that I know many good words,but when I begin to write only thing that comes on paper is pretty simple and basic.And when I have written I keep thinking Okay I could've used this or that word.But it happens all the time.
I am a good debater.Most of the times I win.But I'm just not able to write like that.I mean my arguments will be really compelling but my sentences will not be.What to do about it?
And he did not reply and instead posted this.So when I logged in I wished there was a piece of advice in it.
AND by the way you are not my dadi amma either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan Chaudhary View Post
I think PRACTICE is the solution to your problem not Planning. I was also facing that complication. Recently, i consult it with a CSP officer (PSP group). He gave me the following advice:
First, write a paragraph on any topic.
Read it, and change the words with their synonyms.
Again read it and try to change the sentence formation if possible.
Repeat the process till you are satisfied with your paragraph.
After 3 or 4 iterations you will find your paragraph very impressive and full of "BIG" words.
Remember: Practice is the key to crack Essay paper.
Thanks for the advive.
I tried it.It took a lot of time.but it was worth it in the end
Thanks Again
daniyalahmed (Wednesday, May 13, 2015)