View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 16, 2015

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Good luck for your first and last attempt.

My first attempt in 2011 was quite non serious and I had no idea about the worth of that chance.As I had no preparation so I could not make aggregate but passed two most dangerous subjects i.e essay and English by securing 45 and 50 marks respectively.It made me confident that English is my strength so the next year I again appeared.That time I made aggregate but failed in G.K by 14 marks.It was not luck, in fact it was my fault as I didn't try to improve my weakness.But the positive thing is that I secured 54 marks in essay and again 50 in English.

Optionals 2011.
Urdu,Indopak,Journalism,sociology.

Optionals 2012.
Arabic,Journalism,sociology,punjabi,Muslim law

For 2016 I have not decided my optionals yet.As it's my last chance so I will not repeat previous mistakes and I will finalize subjects carefully.
let me clarify, I have two more chances to avail.as i said earlier that I was to appear in 2011 but due to some unfavourable circumstances, I was unable to do so. you have done tremendous job in both subjects. Essay and composition often prove nightmare for many aspirants, besides, sound analytical skills, one's level of competency can be gauged from one's performance in these subjects. Undoubtedly proficiency in english language is a Prerequisite for css as It plays crucial role in determining one's fate in exam so when you have got command over english then its not a big deal for you.anyway Best of luck for your last attempt. it would be helpful for us if you could share your experience and strategy regarding Essay and composition preparation,