View Single Post
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@ I am UK
I hope you are cognizant of this famous quote

"""Where IGNORANCE is bliss it is folly to be wise"""
There is difference between ignorance and illiteracy.Illiteracy is directly related with vicious circle of poverty.But ignorance is something misunderstood ,preoccupation of mind or unconditioned to reality.
There is reciprocity in terrorist mind set and superior complexes.Assessins,Proselytizer or self emulators are bashful about this notion, their (negative) precepts are based on ABSOLUTE TRuth..
regarding others as devil and thinking as rebellion mind set ,so must be exterminated...(its a terrorist mindset)
(Remember there is difference between absolute and real truth: Absolute truth is confined to Holy prophet (pbuh) and Almighty Allah....
And real truth is my analysis on the basis of logic or research or thesis...
(terrorist are challenging themselves as equivalent to prophet hood)
Contrary to poor psychological mind sets:
they suffer from INFERIORITY COMPLEXES...and such groups systematically are designed as XENOPHBIC and are ready to plunge into superstition or develop NARCISSISM(value their own judgements and customs and if confronted with antagonism are ready to castigate their own view within no times...
Economic imbalances promote FUTURE INSECURITY, malnurishment ,physiologically week body not mentally brain washed mujahideen...
(I mean there must be terrorism when stomach is empty and food is not available/ can you observe Terrorism in the month of Ramzan,because every Muslim from fajar to Maghrib is Hungary and is he/she proselytize the other???)
By the way its my personal observation...

Supportive arguments;
African continent contributes less than double digit income in world Gdp .Zimbabwe,Liberia, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo are amongst the world most poor countries...
is there any information regarding sectarianism,Bomb blasting and organized terrorism in this region????
(you need money to purchase bomb and education to innovate terrorist tactics...)
Obviously there is famine and even some persons are canablist but not terrorist.

Where is the epicenter of terrorism???
It is middle east...it is the region where assessins are systematically recruited and trained...(Again recruitment and training needs money and also in dollars not RS and ryal.
I would like to tell you that even Syrian crisis is a terrorist hub but its Gdp is omning better than Pakistan???
2/3 Daesh militia is holding British,French ,German and Canadian passports...Are they POOR!!
Ironic enough all terrorists use infrared night visioned sophisticated cameras,ascertain the location of target through GPS(global positioning system)Frequently use WMDs (weapons of mass destruction) Propogate psychological warfare on internet throuht twitter accounts and websites.

(is an illiterate poor person even know what such terminologies mean than how can he use these???
Tell me a single case from practical life that a poor person is using such an expensive instruments extensively and also how to use?

what is the perception of poor about a laptop?
A strange box or small TV.Besides this he know nothing......
Pakistani terrorists are no more exceptional from this...it is our beloved land which is a coke studio of fanatics and assessins hub.
All terrorist belong to MIDDLE CLASS....by defination it is a class which is the backbone of progress ,prosperity and industrial progress.
Contrary to lower middle and other poor classes who are burden on economy and is also a liability to progress and prosperity.
Why ???

Because for them education is luxurious commodity and 24/7 they are preoccupied as from where to attain the next source of food.

Yes they will commit robbery ,stealth,nominal skirmishes or in worst crisis commit --- SELF MOLESTATION-
in western terminology they are called CREEPY CREEDs
among this creed you will never find Economic serpants ,money laundrer,terrorist,a puppet ruler or hard coined mullahs...
George Bush has coined that war on terrorism is war on poverty....
was he right decide by your own self????