View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 23, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default great opprotunity but

Election 2008 brought a great opportunity for the people of pakistan to bring true democracy But one thing to remeber that true Democracy is not possible without Strong judiciary.
1) Judiciary plays a vital role in safeguarding the true democracy

2) i fear that our politicians are going to make a very disastrous mistake by delaying the matter of Judiciary which must be first step for all of these.

3) i also fear that Mr ,Zardari( a notorious corrupt man) will ground the votebank of PPP by making alliance with Musharraf and by not taking his Clear Stand on judiciary.

4) Look at Mian Sb ,i watched him on televison by delivering common Press Conference with Zardari,he was totally Changed on his Stand about judiciary.He was looking so irritant ,i dont know why? Perhaps these people can only make promises outside the corridors of Government

5) We people Blame Military for intervening in Politics ,But think deeply that these are our politicians who make blunders when they are in government and they welcome Military for their personal inetersts.

6) in the era of Nawaz Sharef ,Supreme Court Chief justice was changed ,Suoreme Court was attacked,two Chief of Army Staff were changed,he intoduced military in every Civilian field.

7)President Musharaf was appointed by Nawaz Sharef ,and When nawaz tried to remove him,military take over was done By Musharaf,two people( NaWAZ & mUSHARAF ) took the country to disaster in their personal dispute.

8) if Nawaz now accepts PCO and delays the Issue of Judiciary,he will be lose the battle for ever.
these people should work for judiciary,independent media,transparency in governance.

Last edited by amy; Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 03:50 PM.