View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 24, 2015
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

My stress was on "proper format".

Quote:
ANF: Biiiiiggggggg ????????Markkkk
ANF: Big question mark. (You can make the words bold or give them a color or underline it if you want to highlight it.

Quote:
#####FBR#####
Hashes won't create any friction. People will still read it as FBR.

Quote:
a serious question is isi""s --> Right wing
A serious question is ISI's Right wing. (There is a big difference in quotation marks and apostrophe. --> is useless here.)

Quote:
""""TAx Based economic NRO""""""
No land on this planet use this many quotation marks to enclose words. Even at the end of a simplest statement you use it and I have failed to understand the reason. E.g. (well done Mr raorameez """""" )

Quote:
Move out of your slum areas Afghanistan is a land locked country ,Tell me which route NATO employs to reach kandhar.unfortunately we provide Afghanistan food and oil and in turn this soil is eroisoned by opium seeds.
With this poor use of punctuation marks, I don't know how to read this sentence. It is impeding rather than facilitating reading.

Quote:
Think rationally and I think so there must be a full stoooooppppp in this regard!
People can read it as "full stoop" and the whole meaning will be changed.

You posts show that you don't believe in using full stop and in capitalizing first letter of the sentence, most of the time. You use ellipses instead of full stops. Ellipses are used for a purpose but here they make no sense. Check your posts in other threads as well. Try to write in proper paragraphs. Your posts appears to be a content written with a disturbed mind.

Quote:
and my post fate is dustbin.
You posts' fate won't be a dustbin if you make it readable for us.
Anila26 (Monday, May 25, 2015)