Monday, April 29, 2024
10:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Muhammad Hammad Mangi is on a distinguished road
Exclamation ARE you satisfied with Intelligence agencies of Pakistan !!!

Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Anti Narcotics Force (ANF)
Armed Forces of Pakistan:
Military Intelligence (MI)
Air Intelligence (AI)
Naval Intelligence (NI)
Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan:
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)
Federal Board of Revenue, Government of Pakistan:
Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigation (DGI&I)

Comment and Discuss !!!
khuram fayyaz (Friday, May 22, 2015)
Old Wednesday, May 20, 2015

shaemureed is on a distinguished road
Default a senstive topic.

you have chosen a senstive topic hammad. some will dare to talk... though the importance these agencies are undenible but are abusing their power.
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

khuram fayyaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Hammad Mangi View Post
Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Anti Narcotics Force (ANF)
Armed Forces of Pakistan:
Military Intelligence (MI)
Air Intelligence (AI)
Naval Intelligence (NI)
Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan:
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)
Federal Board of Revenue, Government of Pakistan:
Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigation (DGI&I)

Comment and Discuss !!!
To a broader context yes satisfied, but Certainly not all and all.there are two aspects in this regard.
one is internal security issue and 2nd one is external including india and now IS and many more.
we all know that these agencies are the 1st line and the one and only working defence barriers of our country,but they havent yet been able to uproot the basics of all kind of terrorism in pakistan specialy on internal front and i m not sure what is the reason behind it.(of all the possible reasons, political as well as military govts have their bit of share).
they arent interfering at the very 1st level of combat,where collecting infos and counter-narrating the plot is the essence of soul.(APS aTtAck,attack on bases lyk PNS MEHRAN and many others are the examples of this type of failure.these should have been ineterrupted and stoped).
lack of coordination or lack of resources or whatever may b the reason,they havent yet been able to liberate our society of the terrorism,that has been deeply rooted in out society.may be they need a helping hand from society itself.
yes of course in the background of confronting india and its proxies in balochistan,afghanistan,these agencies have combated well and we should appreciate this.i think there needs to be an unshaken support from govt as well as from nation,to make these ones our best defence,to make these agencies work better.
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

Muhammad Hammad Mangi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemureed View Post
you have chosen a senstive topic hammad. some will dare to talk... though the importance these agencies are undenible but are abusing their power.
I Really agree with you most of the guys won't talk on this topic.
I think some guys don't have guts to face the facts !!!
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road

They are doing what ever they can yes drawbacks are too but in a country like Pakistan it is not simple like in other countries. We have entirely different outlook and we possess many different factors mostly altering each other. Like Provincial, Tribal, Cultural, Religious (Sectarian), economical, Political and many more differences. So getting something across border may be easier than getting the same inside. Yes, we have defects like corruption etc but we can't solely put the failure of our intelligence agencies on this. Indeed if i write personally, Then i have never believed that our agencies are failed. Why ?
Because how can we imagine that the ongoing attacks are the failure of our agencies without knowing the opposite side ? means failure is then, when we are totally failed in our missions. And suppose we are going to pauses our agencies for some time, then would we get the same result what we are having now ? definitely NO. If yes then we can say that our agencies are failed.
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

for isi see Webster treply an American analyst on you tube...He is worth mentioning...
But at lest it deserves respect,dedicating its unending efforts to curb the evil axis and fighting war fares at many fronts from BLA to Alqaeda, or it would be CIA,Zee ,black water,Mossad ,Raw ,MI5 and Taliban.
It consumes just rs2.3 million/day ,contrary to CIA ,consuming $ 4.5 /day... but saves the territory from division...Let me tell CIA pentagon was using a map that consist of a separate state Independent BALOCHISTAN (comprisis of afg +Iran +pakis balochistan.... Even its loose notion is found in Zbgniew berzizinski book GRAND CHESSBORD: American primacy and geostrategic imperitives....
according to Washington in 2015 this independent would exist...But not

HAts off --->isi it has toppled this plan
But
a serious question is isi""s --> Right wing
(inbreds violance through deliberately sidelining with fanatics like ----*******)Even it is alleged that it is propunjabi organization and former chief General pasha was puppet ruler...how abruptly Memo scandle was diminished and its politicization like Asghar khan case !
It is also concoted with Dictators like Musharraf and zia...I hope every one is aware of General a slam baig.

M.I. OK,
because coordination between military agencies is good but not with civil agencies.
Civil agencies
only meant for taping zardaris bipolarism and imran convo with his college arif alvi to attack on ptv.
( I hope its sufficient enough to uncover what actually they are)
ANF: Biiiiiggggggg ????????Markkkk
Un report on drugs and crime 2013 has revealed that opium industry in afpk is growing 12% annually ...marijuana in refined form is dumbed in Peshawar and via Karachi port supplied to world market...
interior ministryr.Rehman Malik was true patriot ( I hope everybody has understood what I mean)
An acid test for Nisar is Model Ayyan,Karachi operation,Dr Farooq murderers and one to whom saulat has made serious allegations like Babar Ghaudi,kanwar Naveed and ishrat URL I bad...
#####FBR#####
if one knows technicalities of economy ,one will agree with my notion
it is """"TAx Based economic NRO""""""
for. Tax cheaters ,money laundrer ,economic serpants and NTN black money card holders.. it is LANDER oF LAST RESoRT... its a central bank for Feuds, dividend for tax evasors and draconian wisp for honest tax payers....
IGi--- center for research for those who wanted to study what is the practical demo of obsoleted overcrowded staff with full swing incompetency...
I think so it is getting overdosed....
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
for isi see Webster treply an American analyst on you tube...He is worth mentioning...
But at lest it deserves respect,dedicating its unending efforts to curb the evil axis and fighting war fares at many fronts from BLA to Alqaeda, or it would be CIA,Zee ,black water,Mossad ,Raw ,MI5 and Taliban.
It consumes just rs2.3 million/day ,contrary to CIA ,consuming $ 4.5 /day... but saves the territory from division...Let me tell CIA pentagon was using a map that consist of a separate state Independent BALOCHISTAN (comprisis of afg +Iran +pakis balochistan.... Even its loose notion is found in Zbgniew berzizinski book GRAND CHESSBORD: American primacy and geostrategic imperitives....
according to Washington in 2015 this independent would exist...But not

HAts off --->isi it has toppled this plan
But
(inbreds violance through deliberately sidelining with fanatics like ----*******)Even it is alleged that it is propunjabi organization and former chief General pasha was puppet ruler...how abruptly Memo scandle was diminished and its politicization like Asghar khan case !
It is also concoted with Dictators like Musharraf and zia...I hope every one is aware of General a slam baig.

M.I. OK,
because coordination between military agencies is good but not with civil agencies.
Civil agencies
only meant for taping zardaris bipolarism and imran convo with his college arif alvi to attack on ptv.
( I hope its sufficient enough to uncover what actually they are)
Un report on drugs and crime 2013 has revealed that opium industry in afpk is growing 12% annually ...marijuana in refined form is dumbed in Peshawar and via Karachi port supplied to world market...
interior ministryr.Rehman Malik was true patriot ( I hope everybody has understood what I mean)
An acid test for Nisar is Model Ayyan,Karachi operation,Dr Farooq murderers and one to whom saulat has made serious allegations like Babar Ghaudi,kanwar Naveed and ishrat URL I bad...
#####FBR#####
if one knows technicalities of economy ,one will agree with my notion
it is """"TAx Based economic NRO""""""
for. Tax cheaters ,money laundrer ,economic serpants and NTN black money card holders.. it is LANDER oF LAST RESoRT... its a central bank for Feuds, dividend for tax evasors and draconian wisp for honest tax payers....
IGi--- center for research for those who wanted to study what is the practical demo of obsoleted overcrowded staff with full swing incompetency...
I think so it is getting overdosed....
Can you please write your posts in a proper format, without signs and alphanumeric characters? It becomes too hard to read your post sometimes that I prefer to scroll down to skip it.

iamauk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
for isi....
Are you going to write the same way in competitive ? Of course not. Then i will suggest you to write/Practise in formal way. Really you have good knowledge but your way of expression lacks impression.

Quote:
according to Washington in 2015 this independent would exist
And what is the authenticity to this ? Does Washington explicitly claims such like things indeed when these are against its allies' interests ?
I don't mean that US is having any good intentions for Pakistan. But in such an open way ! looks odd indeed when the next side is US like country.

And yes ISI is doing its best but somehow it too has downsides like how militant groups like TTP etc could proceed their activities in Pakistan ? Particularly if we see how such militant outfits, which had actually risen from KPK,Fata and northern side of the country, could reach Karachi ? means they traveled 1000 to 1500 km. without getting caught or so ? And many more things. But Overall ISI is best of all we can understand that how tough is it to move on in a country like Pakistan.

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

If you want proof regarding balochistan...
Here it goes
1.Grand chessboard : American primacy and geostrategic imperitives...
Sub title balkanization of state and ethnic cauldron in Balochistan (it is a book written by zbigniew berzizinski)
kindly check it out Its role in pentagon geopolitics map redrawings
2.CISS annual report published in December 2014
3.read article---- Destabilizing balochistan and existance of independence of independent Balochistan read Qabri English newspaper ....
I didn't remember the exact date...
but some excerpts the CIA is indulging in heavy recruitment of local people as agents (each being paid $500 a month)
4. The news tribune 24-3-12 Gen petreaus afghan refugees to destabilize Balochistan.
5.US congress lawmakers Such as representative Dana Rohrbacher (R-CA) anti Pakistan movement ---Right to self determination campaign...
5 .condi rices 2006 speech about """Redrawing the middle east""""
6.Press has been more interested in a 2006 article by Lt. colonial Ralph peters of pentagon office of the deputy chief of staff for intelligence armed forces journal...
most concerned about a map he had copyrighted showing Baloch areas of Afg+pak+Iran balochistan as free /independent Balochistan(reducing size of pak by 50%)
Site if opening
http:/www.armedforcesjournal.com/2006/183389

Robert wirsing of us army think tank strategic studies institute has published a similar analysis : Baloch Nationalism and the Geopolitics of energy resources! context of separation in Pakistan (ciss report in PDF)
and list is INFINITE.

a short glimpse
Un office on drug and crimes 2012 survey
land cultivated by opium 15400 hectares and increased at 18% annually.
Karzi has been a CIA covert operator since 1980s .he collaborated with CIA in tunnelling us aid to Taliban as of 1994 when American had secretly and through isi supported talibans and also acting as aqueduct to man streamed drug supply.(Quoted in Karen Talbot US energy giant UNOCAl outlook,spring 2002,p 70
and also BBC monitoring service 15 December 2011

Read golden crescent drug trade; history (dear it un covers many holy cows and if mention some name ,you will call me insane
Alferd McCoy drug fallout : the cias forty year complicity in narcotics trade ,the progressive 1aug 1997.
for heroin trafficking in Pakistan read a report Dirtiest Bank of all time July 29 1999 by McCoy
2003 UNoDc report drug trafficking constitute the third largest global commodity in cash after oil and arms trade.(29feb 2014)

Move out of your slum areas Afghanistan is a land locked country ,Tell me which route NATO employs to reach kandhar.unfortunately we provide Afghanistan food and oil and in turn this soil is eroisoned by opium seeds.
Think rationally and I think so there must be a full stoooooppppp in this regard!

@last island
have you ever heard about strokes law related to viscous drag force ... I deliberately used the alphanumeric keys to increase friction while writing .otherwise i am afraid people will call me ANTISTATE ACTOR..
Because every leader from Zia to Zardari are puppet rulers of capitalist west...
and I know its taboo to call a traitor as a traitor. and my post fate is dustbin.
Old Sunday, May 24, 2015
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

My stress was on "proper format".

Quote:
ANF: Big question mark. (You can make the words bold or give them a color or underline it if you want to highlight it.

Quote:
#####FBR#####
Hashes won't create any friction. People will still read it as FBR.

Quote:
A serious question is ISI's Right wing. (There is a big difference in quotation marks and apostrophe. --> is useless here.)

Quote:
""""TAx Based economic NRO""""""
No land on this planet use this many quotation marks to enclose words. Even at the end of a simplest statement you use it and I have failed to understand the reason. E.g. (well done Mr raorameez """""" )

Quote:
Move out of your slum areas Afghanistan is a land locked country ,Tell me which route NATO employs to reach kandhar.unfortunately we provide Afghanistan food and oil and in turn this soil is eroisoned by opium seeds.
With this poor use of punctuation marks, I don't know how to read this sentence. It is impeding rather than facilitating reading.

Quote:
Think rationally and I think so there must be a full stoooooppppp in this regard!
People can read it as "full stoop" and the whole meaning will be changed.

You posts show that you don't believe in using full stop and in capitalizing first letter of the sentence, most of the time. You use ellipses instead of full stops. Ellipses are used for a purpose but here they make no sense. Check your posts in other threads as well. Try to write in proper paragraphs. Your posts appears to be a content written with a disturbed mind.

Quote:
and my post fate is dustbin.
You posts' fate won't be a dustbin if you make it readable for us.
Anila26 (Monday, May 25, 2015)