View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

The answer is big yes. Intelligence agents are unsung heroes, we never get to know what miraculous jobs they do. We hear about police, FIA and rangers nabbing criminals but most of intelligence operations are done clandestine. Despite of the fact that RAW, MOSSAD & KHAD want to do as much harm to Pakistan as possible and it is still on the map of world it is due to intelligence agencies of Pakistan. You can say that FATA operation was result of besieging the terrorists but just consider Karachi operation that with how much surgical precision people are being caught. I remember in 2008 & 2009 every other day a bomb was detonated. In some days 3-4 blasts. But today there is peace to greater extent. Zardari and MQM alliance was in power for last 5 years term but but each day 7-14 persons were killed in Karachi as if they were insects (from perspective of Zardari & Altaf). Today Karachi is much safer place. This difference if due to the fact the genuine soldiers like Raheel Sharif and Rizwan Akhtar are at helm of affairs. In spite of all this we have some people in country who point fingers to intelligence agencies particularly ISI for no reason. Killing of Sabeen Memood is a solid instance of this in which ISI had nothing do with. Intelligence agencies are not usually criticized to their performance rather for missing persons and extra judicial killings. I can not comment on what is happening in Baluchistan but in interior Sindh an anti-Pakistan party Jeay Sindh works ferociously against Pakistan and want to liberate Sindh. It is a fact that these nationalists are being funded by the enemies of Pakistan like India & Israel. Sometimes you will be stunned at what slogans they yell at their gathering against Pakistan which even I can not write here. Same is the case with MQM who are their to destabilize Karachi. Consider yourself what would you do to persons who openly work against law of land, yell for hate of country, side with the interest of enemy states do terrorist operations. We all know the dynamic of our country and how weak and prolonged judicial process is. I am sure you will arrive at similar solutions

P.S: Before you write anything remember your nation, your nationality and whom do they defend (us and Pakistan) and this is a public forum accessible worldwide.