View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 24, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@Islamabadkid
well,would you like to explain Apsacs killings in Peshawar.Here you are misinterpreting or ignorant of reality.According to my limited knowledge it was forewarned by isI that a grand terrorist attack is suspected.Don't sneek out blame game on isi.Its your police that was incapacitated to bastion that raid.What has happened in Deraghazi khan jail incidence.
Can you call intelligence agencies failure?
Develop maturity and come up with proof.Don't shoot arrows in the sky?
Secondly ,what do you know about OBL operation, it was pretext to defame isi and establishment ,and a plethora of extreme fallacies. OBL was not killed in abbotabad operation?He was died down by natural death,as he was suffering from renal failure.(I think so I will have to shut my mouth because I am crossing my limit ,but any way BBC has confirmed that OBL was expired by renal failure and in 2003.
(check it out is it true or false)Otherwise I am ready to provide the source.
Than sectarian comes,yes isi s right wing is meant for that purpose.But remember only blaming this institution is a grand mistake.Because what is the role of political parties like PML(N), Ji and ANP.Here reciprocity works or in other words "tit for tat".Political parties are begging vote from fanatics and in turn terrorist parties are handed over to Golf fundings.Tell me law enforcement agencies are perpetrating the plot to ablaze the houses of Christians in Lahore.
Check it out,What was pashas stance in supreme court on this sensitive issue.Than how can you justify Memo scandle by Hussain Haqqani!

Regarding missing person in Balochistan,you need in depth analysis:
I don't bother your self made rudimentary remarks.justify Ziarat incidence and bolan medical complex incidence.It was again forewarned but tell me what's your police was doing and was your police competent enough to oose out terrorists from bolan complex.

in Balochistan who is blood shedding and to whom.Some hints ,a Canadian citizen Ahmar masti is running an organization Ak -47 ,This organization is equivalent to MQM in Karachi.and ironic enough the person is calling Mala yousaf zai as baloch (even an illiterate person knows very well that she is pathan not baloch)This person is also co hosting a morning show in Canada.So propogating a false propaganda in media and for rest visit my previous post.
.When comes NATO libertarian,why we got dumb and silent?See Army chief in April visited Washington ,provided sufficient prove of RawS and even natos involvement in Baloch insurgency.Have you heard any such precedented speech from interior minister and Pm.I think so just visit Webster treply from internet.
In contemporary crisis ,isi deserves respect and I am appreciating it.Because putting a strict vigilance on drug trafikers is ANF(anti norcotic forces)s responsibility.is I was tarnished by zia not contemporary DG isi.
What about the remaining agencies,kindly elaborate your stance ,as I wanted to know who is who and what is what?May be some archetype observations can help me a lot in reshaping my thoughts.