View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 28, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

AZKAFATIMA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
@hawx
My dear don't get sentimental ,let the serpents allow to spit.It reflects their matured democracy ,their secularism and their hawkish attitude.Don't lose objectivity and get stereotyped. Even from the start of Pakistan's journey we know very well which sort of inspirational feelings they were possessing about us.

Before disconnecting this chord,remember Pakistan is in a "defensive position".Zarb I azab ,Karachi operation,Drone strikes,massive corruption ,political instability ,dwindling resources(we are bagging bowls),mismanagement and political inexpediancy coupled with Baloch insurgency you can't open up another theater of operation.
Another glaring aspect within the region is that ,India is displaying its POSITIVE IMAGE to world.Havnt heard that it is constructing roads and establishing banks within our close locality ie.Afghanistan,also in iran linking roads to Afghanistan(You know Adjoining area of CIS is notoriously famous for its pipeline competition,I mean interconnectedness of energy pipeline is proportional to REGIONAL POWER)and most importantly Nerendraz visit to China simultaneously a notorious nexus between India and uncle Sam is a serious blow to Pakistan defensive line.
World perceive India as worlds BIGGEST DEMOCRCY in terms of demography and Pakistan as CENTER OF TERRORIST SAFE HEAVENS.
America is altruistically providing all of its precious jewels
From conventional warfare to ballestic missiles ,no need to mention Mini nukes,Tell me where Pakistan is standing.
India's defence budget is largest in S.Asia and Pakistan it just account Three folds less than India.
of cause China is A big ally but remember Its a world where national interest matters the most.
China itself is politically unstable and if Hong kong crisis is not settled ,I am afraid its GDP growth will reduce and remember all investments in Pakistan is done on ROR (rate of return)Sovereign guarantee basis.( Pakistan will have to pay35% of its investment as profit disregarding of how much Pakistan has obtained out of such investments)or in simple words learn a lesson from IPPs (independent power plant producers)
Most glaring and fundamental problem of Pakistan is neither corruption nor foreign intervention,its ignorance.Tell me the competency of Sartaj Aziz.while India was signing historical memos with America ,he was like Obama's visit to India is not threat to Pakistan.
From top to bottom incompetency is coting supreme.Did you remember What Mohammad Malik was saying about PTV.
According to him"80% of ptv employees don't know how to create Gmail account and if i would be blessed by power ,I will kick out ALL these incompetent employees"
So reform is needed within the system not it would be exported from outside.
Yes you got it right. Pakistan is facing danger we can say from every side. But government of pakistan should atleast change their policy towards india. Politicians are awarding indian government as the best democracy. What's this if they are opposed to india in several issues.

The recent resolution states that
“The Senate Defence Committee in its meeting strongly condemns the provocative and irresponsible statement of the defence minister of India which in reality is tantamount to confession of the government of India pursuing a policy of state sponsored terrorism,”

In the statement what this "strongly condemns" mean if they do not possess any courage to cop hardly with the situation. Nation has selected them for their security and service not rendering their lives to the mercy of controversial relations of india pakistan.