Monday, April 29, 2024
04:10 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 28, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

AZKAFATIMA is on a distinguished road
Post Pak- india relations current scenario

The purpuse of this discussion is to overview pak india relations under the context of Manohar parokar's statement to give free hand to indian soldiers to cop with terrorism.

Parrikar, Goa’s tallest political leader, has shown his several controversies against Pakistan throughout his political career. Earlier, he shovered such statements against pakistan which would have lead to proxy war but Goa's minister Francis D souza passed a diplomatic stint not to spoil the situation more.
He stated "We cannot show that we are weak, we are strong. At the same time tit for tat is not an answer... Not every time. The world knows that we are strong, but patience is also a virtue,"

*Parrikar’s new stint as defence minister has now even worsen the situation with his statement"
Kante se kaanta nikalte hain”*(extract thorn with thorn)

He further added
" *Tit for tat can stop terrorism" Manohar Parrikar

"If any country, why Pakistan, is planning something against my country, I will take proactive steps. Of course, not in the public domain. But what I have to do, I will do it. Whether it is diplomatic, whether it is pressure tactics or whether it is using the… woh usko bolte hain na Marathi mein kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain… Hindi mein bhi rahega… you have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only.”

History serves as a useful guide when we discuss the controversies between the two countries. Such statements
are not new for it has a long history having its birth to long-term socio-political and economic disparity between hindus and muslimswhich resulted in strengthning the formation of two nation theory dividing sub-continent into two seperate dominions.

The kashmir controversy added fuel to fire because both the countries have a sensitive approach towards kashmir.

Compelling indo-pak relations to a peaceful road seems to be impossible for india had never adopted live and let live policy which is the strong moto of pakistan's policy towards all countries except israel

Discussion doesn't ends here. First i will research pakistan's protest against it and i'll share more views on it.
Banned

hawx is an unknown quantity at this point

pakistan should give befitting answer to snake india through press conference..... instead of focusing more on maintaing peaceful relationship with india what is this mean ? the snakes are animus vindictive and always bailful? how many times pakistan will raise this issue on international forum? is there any international forum? is there any UN exist? Such statements should be answered in cold manner there should not be any relation of any kind with india till they wont bring back their 12 lakh terrorists from kashmir and declare it a part of pakistan...there should nt be any talks neither on political level nor on laymen level...we should BAN and Condemn each and everything pertaining to india in pakistan....we should show real solidarity with kashmir....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Pak defence ministry held a meeting and passed a resolution but the matter is now far away than meetings.

Government has to take bold steps for how many times there will be Damocles sword on innocent people living near borders. They lose their beloved ones only because of government's cowardice.

Lets see what measures will be adopted under the shadow of resolution.
Banned

They passed the resolution hundred times but of no use

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@hawx
My dear don't get sentimental ,let the serpents allow to spit.It reflects their matured democracy ,their secularism and their hawkish attitude.Don't lose objectivity and get stereotyped. Even from the start of Pakistan's journey we know very well which sort of inspirational feelings they were possessing about us.

Before disconnecting this chord,remember Pakistan is in a "defensive position".Zarb I azab ,Karachi operation,Drone strikes,massive corruption ,political instability ,dwindling resources(we are bagging bowls),mismanagement and political inexpediancy coupled with Baloch insurgency you can't open up another theater of operation.
Another glaring aspect within the region is that ,India is displaying its POSITIVE IMAGE to world.Havnt heard that it is constructing roads and establishing banks within our close locality ie.Afghanistan,also in iran linking roads to Afghanistan(You know Adjoining area of CIS is notoriously famous for its pipeline competition,I mean interconnectedness of energy pipeline is proportional to REGIONAL POWER)and most importantly Nerendraz visit to China simultaneously a notorious nexus between India and uncle Sam is a serious blow to Pakistan defensive line.
World perceive India as worlds BIGGEST DEMOCRCY in terms of demography and Pakistan as CENTER OF TERRORIST SAFE HEAVENS.
America is altruistically providing all of its precious jewels
From conventional warfare to ballestic missiles ,no need to mention Mini nukes,Tell me where Pakistan is standing.
India's defence budget is largest in S.Asia and Pakistan it just account Three folds less than India.
of cause China is A big ally but remember Its a world where national interest matters the most.
China itself is politically unstable and if Hong kong crisis is not settled ,I am afraid its GDP growth will reduce and remember all investments in Pakistan is done on ROR (rate of return)Sovereign guarantee basis.( Pakistan will have to pay35% of its investment as profit disregarding of how much Pakistan has obtained out of such investments)or in simple words learn a lesson from IPPs (independent power plant producers)
Most glaring and fundamental problem of Pakistan is neither corruption nor foreign intervention,its ignorance.Tell me the competency of Sartaj Aziz.while India was signing historical memos with America ,he was like Obama's visit to India is not threat to Pakistan.
From top to bottom incompetency is coting supreme.Did you remember What Mohammad Malik was saying about PTV.
According to him"80% of ptv employees don't know how to create Gmail account and if i would be blessed by power ,I will kick out ALL these incompetent employees"
So reform is needed within the system not it would be exported from outside.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
princeling (Thursday, August 20, 2015)
Banned

The fact is Indian politician now openly accepting equals pak politicians abscondish behaviour... shame on them 1st ...they should give befitting answer to these bastards

I M NOT its all games that India plays .... the aim of proxy war is to keep busy armed forces ...its an irony that police in Pakistan is politicized and criticized but never reformed ..consequently army is playing the role of police

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@hawx
so what if I call them ********* would resolve crisis,no,no,no.
Keep your own self align correctly ,just look to east Asean ,China and japan.
These serpants die down naturally.
Banned

SO yes the curx is Pakistan is fighting the war on terror due to injustice in courts unemployment feudalism undue favouritism killing of merit and from outside poor foreign policy political tussles ..it is pathetic ...politician can merely show their concerns ..docile politicians..they are all responsible that why jackals serpants snakes and foxes are roaring being toothless.... now our politician became sheep.. at least they should answer them through press conference

Politician of pakistan are responsible because they are cowards.....this is the fact ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
@hawx
My dear don't get sentimental ,let the serpents allow to spit.It reflects their matured democracy ,their secularism and their hawkish attitude.Don't lose objectivity and get stereotyped. Even from the start of Pakistan's journey we know very well which sort of inspirational feelings they were possessing about us.

Before disconnecting this chord,remember Pakistan is in a "defensive position".Zarb I azab ,Karachi operation,Drone strikes,massive corruption ,political instability ,dwindling resources(we are bagging bowls),mismanagement and political inexpediancy coupled with Baloch insurgency you can't open up another theater of operation.
Another glaring aspect within the region is that ,India is displaying its POSITIVE IMAGE to world.Havnt heard that it is constructing roads and establishing banks within our close locality ie.Afghanistan,also in iran linking roads to Afghanistan(You know Adjoining area of CIS is notoriously famous for its pipeline competition,I mean interconnectedness of energy pipeline is proportional to REGIONAL POWER)and most importantly Nerendraz visit to China simultaneously a notorious nexus between India and uncle Sam is a serious blow to Pakistan defensive line.
World perceive India as worlds BIGGEST DEMOCRCY in terms of demography and Pakistan as CENTER OF TERRORIST SAFE HEAVENS.
America is altruistically providing all of its precious jewels
From conventional warfare to ballestic missiles ,no need to mention Mini nukes,Tell me where Pakistan is standing.
India's defence budget is largest in S.Asia and Pakistan it just account Three folds less than India.
of cause China is A big ally but remember Its a world where national interest matters the most.
China itself is politically unstable and if Hong kong crisis is not settled ,I am afraid its GDP growth will reduce and remember all investments in Pakistan is done on ROR (rate of return)Sovereign guarantee basis.( Pakistan will have to pay35% of its investment as profit disregarding of how much Pakistan has obtained out of such investments)or in simple words learn a lesson from IPPs (independent power plant producers)
Most glaring and fundamental problem of Pakistan is neither corruption nor foreign intervention,its ignorance.Tell me the competency of Sartaj Aziz.while India was signing historical memos with America ,he was like Obama's visit to India is not threat to Pakistan.
From top to bottom incompetency is coting supreme.Did you remember What Mohammad Malik was saying about PTV.
According to him"80% of ptv employees don't know how to create Gmail account and if i would be blessed by power ,I will kick out ALL these incompetent employees"
So reform is needed within the system not it would be exported from outside.
Yes you got it right. Pakistan is facing danger we can say from every side. But government of pakistan should atleast change their policy towards india. Politicians are awarding indian government as the best democracy. What's this if they are opposed to india in several issues.

The recent resolution states that
“The Senate Defence Committee in its meeting strongly condemns the provocative and irresponsible statement of the defence minister of India which in reality is tantamount to confession of the government of India pursuing a policy of state sponsored terrorism,”

In the statement what this "strongly condemns" mean if they do not possess any courage to cop hardly with the situation. Nation has selected them for their security and service not rendering their lives to the mercy of controversial relations of india pakistan.
Banned

Since 1947 I m not seeing them dieing... they can be defeated if there would be union in us...yes equation of Pakistan progress is simple union=progress in economy ... everyone should have self respect... and self dependent that can make a nation self made