View Single Post
Old Friday, May 29, 2015

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Statements like that are the norms of the day so nothing is going to change with such type of statements. From both sides one who wants familiarity, come up with such type of views. As so for relation is concerned I would describe the relations of two neighbors in Just one word (disappointing), since the inception, both nations are at logger heads, no doubt issues are complicated, but can be solved with serious and honest efforts from the both side of the border. Furthermore, what both countries lack is sense of compromise. No doubt, it is hard nut to crack to solve different issues, but not impossible. In addition to this normalization of relations can be expected for short time on lower level. Recently, Islamabad and New Delhi have depicted some positive moves but these are not enough to take both nations towards friendship. From Pakistan side, government has not enough power to take any big decision on the different issues like Kashmir, Siachan, and sir creek. Same thing is happening on the other side of border. Thus, to sum up my opinion I must say that, big change would not be expected... Stay blessed