Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 29, 2015

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pericardian View Post
The exercise in which NAB has put us all is usually undertaken for the finally selected candidates. If interview ratio is 1:5 then four will not get the seat. Then why those four have been put under this time, money and energy consuming exercise? If one hopes against hope that whom they have called for interview will be ultimately selected after passing through a formality interview then all this exercise is worthwhile from the candidate's point of view.
I think after receiving my call letter for interview today, the mechanism became more clearer at least to me. My reference no is more than the seat allocated for AD Punjab i.e. 25. whereas the page number is little less from the figure of 300. if we focus on the start of Press release issued by NAB on dated 4 April 2015 which is

" In line with the directions of Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan"

The establishment circular mentioned by NAB in its press release says at para -b as follows

"
Top five candidates would be short listed for interview for each post to be filled through fresh recruitment.

interview: The short listed applicants, as a result screening test, would be interviewed after verification of academic / professional credentials and testimonial. The Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) would adjudge the ..................."

for further clarification visit the following link:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/other-com...-circular.html

Regards