View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 07, 2015
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqeel awan View Post
its my last attempt now. still in a fix whether to opt it or not... what are your kind views considering the new changes in the syllabus of punjabi as well and have you finalized your optionals for your last attempt?
It is a general formula that applies to all subjects i.e Opt for.the subject if you have interest in it and you can handle it well.Short syllabus,history of good scores or scoring/non scoring are merely additional points.Therefore,if you are really good at Punjabi you should not hesitate.

Yea,I have finalized my subjects;

IR
US History
English Literature
Philosophy
Punjabi