View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamauk View Post
First of All other thread is something different to this. Like Being Host Or Helping are two different things and i did not say that should we be host but why not should we help them? And yes this help is meant through our diplomacy or Politics like putting the case before so called UN or AESEAN, using media, Human Rights orgs., placing super hands together etc.
Or at least providing them some food or shelter ( what we are going to do ) that they could breath until there emerge any miracle to get them out or come up any UN like bodies and end this game of genocide.

And Conclusion:

This is the main point. And Ends meet origins. Then in Simple terms "We should help Myanmar"..
This is what I am going to focus on. If not resettlement then what are the other viable options to help ,as you put it?
The International media is already putting pressure so that point is moot.Do you really think that they would care more about pressure from our media when AlJazeera and CNN are condemning them
What is super hands? Please elaborate because I've never heard it before
There is not going to be a miracle, please be practical. We can't expect OIC and UN to help them. As I said before only way is to stop Mayanmar.
Do you even know the number of total Rohingyas?It's in millions the 5 million will only give them at most 5$ each.
How can we provide them food and shelter? and where?