View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2015
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKAFATIMA View Post
Thank you sir for your kind opinions. I will consider them in my next attempt

The reason for my broader outlines is that i was criticised for writing brief outlines. Please check my essay in the following post also, in your ease time
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...uccessors.html
You are welcome. I have read your Essay in the above mentioned thread. And yes the outline is not up to the mark. The term broader outlines there means expand the thesis a bit more or explain the topic in a more detailed way. And ideal outline should not exceed two pages. However the term I used here that make your headings short means that do not use complete sentences. Make it simple. Follow the proper way of developing an outline. Your outlines seems to have no start and no end. For example read the following outline as a sample.

For example the topic is:
Decline of Education Standards in Pakistan

Here is the suggested outline:

1. Introduction
(Write 2,3 Lines under introduction in Outline)
2. Thesis Statement
Develop argument according to given topic. For Example in this case Thesis Statement will be:
Unfortunately in third world countries like Pakistan, education standards are declining perpetually instead of government efforts and It is deteriorating the society at large by curtailing basic educational facilities because education in Pakistan is exam oriented not education oriented. There is a dire need to reform educational policies in Pakistan in terms of providing better education to future generation.
(Now the whole essay will rotate about this argument)
3.Causes for decline of education in Pakistan
(Give brief details in outline of all the causes in your mind that are responsible for declining standards of education and describe each cause in one paragraph in essay)
4. Effects of declining education on Pakistan Society
(Now give brief detail of effects in outline and describe each effect in one paragraph in essay)
5. Critical Analysis of Government Educational Policies
(In essay write one or two paragraphs about different government policies. Describe distinguished steps taken by government and the reason for their failures )
6. Remedial Measures to Improve Education Standards in Pakistan
(Write brief measures in outline and Describe each remedy in one paragraph in essay)
7. Conclusion
Write one or two lines in outline of conclusion and a paragraph in an essay

I hope you will get a better idea about outline now. And If you want me to analyse your complete essay now, I will do so.