View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 21, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria The Chemist View Post
@incounternable

i only want satisfy answer of my querry.i dail fpsc but they said wait for notification.......i am serious.

and fpsc faqs is going on east and syllabus at west how can aspirant meet them at a single point....????????

i am not intelligent like you.....i am just normal person
If they have asked you to wait for notification then you should wait for notification and in the mean time prepare yourself in a way that when it comes to solve the paper you have both options at your disposal(i.e attempting in both languages)

As far as I can tell you, the attendants on fpsc call center might not have such insights into technicalities of such queries.

My suggestion, e-mail fpsc about your query. It will be properly processed and replied after consultation with concerned authorities.

JazakAllah