Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 23, 2015

NaaziaKhalid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post
I will humbly convey my two cents

I don't think so that interview is totally a formality. However, I do agree that maximum weightage is going to be given to the written test score.

Dear brother, its a statement you made. Will you support this with any reason/proof? Because generally, psychiatric evaluation is based on Pass/fail.
And I think this will be the case here as well... because in Psychological test it was clearly mentioned that no answer is wrong, hence, I feel that criteria adopted in that is also of pass/fail and not rating based...

Again here, I agree that written marks will play a major role, then psychological screening and experience (but not sure about experience, is it will only be for preference). However, I don't think that academic qualification will play any part. Because, it was not mentioned in the establishment division circular, and since NAB is following that circular by calling more candidates than 1:1, so it is also safe to assume that they will also follow other directions of that circular, which were that Written test will have 70% weightage and Interview will have remaining 30% of the weightage. Hence completing the total 100% marks.

I think so too, lets see what brother Hussain Qureshi has to say about authenticity of his statement.

I don't think so. Please stay positive, till now process is very clean and fair, and In Sha Allah it will remain so. And In Sha ALLAH result will also prove this.
Can you please provide "establishment division circular"?