Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 25, 2015

Imtiaz Ruk is on a distinguished road

My interview held on 23rd June at Islamabad head office ..

My name was 7th in the list ..
They asked me Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed introduce yourself..
I told my introduction little bit lengthy about 2 min ..
Owing to my degree in Economics, one of the panelist asked me about
Rostow Theory. I replied the answer by telling them all 5 stages of rostow stages of growth..
They asked when was Pakistan's take-off stage .. I said in 1960's during Green revolution .. then they asked me demand and supply and equilibrium stage....then he asked me what is the biggest economic problem of Pakistan.. I said INEQUALITY sir. He said how..I defended my argument with concrete reasons..then they asked my Family Background .. then one of panelist asked me that why have you mentioned your address in Lahore instead you are serving in Islamabad. Then they asked me have you appeared for competitive examination.. I replied yes sir .. Then they asked have you prepared in
Quaid-I-Azam library in Lahore.. I said yes for about 2 years. Then they asked me about my current job related questions.. and then said thank you Gentleman ..

In last it is pertinent to say that the environment was cooperative as I felt very comfortable. I replied every answer to the point and degree related questions boosted my confidence owing to my long exposure of Economics especially because of CSS..

Hope for the best as Allah almighty is best decider ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Imtiaz Ruk For This Useful Post:
MAA_LLM (Thursday, June 25, 2015)