Thread: Request Box
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

Oh thanks mam for mentioning hadith,but next time mention,your source as well ,like hadith no and book(like sahih bukhari or muslim etc)Because arrogant,overconfident and rude person like me will never rely on self made speculation.(verification is compulsory)

But problem is that,you didn't answer me accurately.....
See my post !
I have mention that I (Nelblueblue)wanted to know under what circumstances ,You(Last island)had banned,
1.is it a shut call?
2.your own assumption ?
3.Rudeness(I never found myownself in such a position.....just read out my all posts
4.Either I have mentioned ignorant to Pakistani
5.something else ,other than this?

Now ,do tell me ,where and in which post you have found me OVER CONFIDANT,RUDE,ARROGANT OR EVEN BELLIGRANT ...
My dear mam,I got distinctions from cambridge,besides winning top positions in debates ,I even challenge my teachers and parents(its seems quite ridiculous that somebody is saying ,....I am overconfident.,
OK
I will step down,by the way,under what circumstances and from where I should step down and also why?
(fine)
Now,
Please ,please ,please,please,please and humbly no,quite modestly miss nelblueblue is requesting you to RESOLVE MY QUERY.
you know,I personally respect ,and dignified you a lot,otherwise SURRENDERING is absent from my dictionary.(This respect is only for your dedication and commitment as hardworking ladies,because I personally know very well,how hard it is, to survive in a Male dominated Patriarchal society.
I hope you will answer me,even rudely or arrogantly like me,but please answer me.......
(I don't want to end up my own self in bad moods,as pertaining to Memoirs of Pakistan and Pakistanis.This is the reason why I want clarification.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Sunday, July 05, 2015)