View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

"We live in a "Stimulated World" with only reality is an "Infinite God". Every thing is virtual."

If it is so, then why Mansur was put to guillotine?

But let that "Physics" remain as physics not "Metaphysics"...

If we take three degrees of knowledge than according to that the knowledge of Free Masons and MQM's allegations hasn't reached to perfection yet. Only the last one i.e "personal experience" is missing...Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea,I mean,without getting into the sack designed by Altaf..
BBC is a credible source but I think MQM is not vandalized for the first time. There are many people I know personally from Karachi or left Karachi due to MQMs atrocities and terrorism...Now remember an operation taken place against MQM in 1990's.
Secondly,if you see many speeches of Altaf where he says that Pakistan is the biggest blunder made by Muhammad Ali Jinnah...In remote and recent history you have seen those who made such arguments are now living in India happily like Tarek Fatah. He writes good books and speaks well but he is a man with very short posture and weak mentality just like Altaf Hussain...Such people are always welcomed by India,got funds or such supports from India...
Now remember that just few months ago an SSP from Karachi came with proves that MQM has ties with RAW and he was waving those documents again and again...He was transferred but just after his transfer the situation in Karachi got aggravated followed by Safoora Goth massacre. He was to called again to do investigation on it and he just brought out the culprits...A person from Law enforcing agency who served in the same city for 20 years coming with proves was not taken seriously just because he is a "Do Takkey ka Police Officer"? And he is not just a SHO or ASP...An SSP...Just due to the fact that MQM has a very huge force with latest weapons and they can blow up whole Karachi in a minute...
A greater chunk of Muhajirs is with MQM only because all this violence and terrorism from MQM is due to these Muhajirs...So, they support blindly because party owes them.
Yet every body knows MQM carries out massive rigging in every election in Karachi and you can ask this thing from Karachites...Every 99 from 100 will affirm this position...

Now you come to Free Masons. Even if they don't exist it is crystal clear that Zionists are a reality...Christ ,anti-Christ and the impact of such ideologies on international politics is very clear. If you pick up the sayings of Rabbi Manis Friedman, you will understand that how eagerly they are waiting for their Christ to come...And that will be possible if the Aqsa Mosque falls and new Haikal gets build there. But it can happen only if Aqsa falls by an accident or by the hands of Muslims or Christians...

"We are waiting for thousands of years for our Messiah to come, and then there will be no compulsion on us" Rabbi Manis Friedman.
As far as Illuminatis and Free Masons are concerned, most of my knowledge is based on Dan Brown's books...The things I learnt from those are that this ideology is really in conflict with Islamic teachings,prophecies and Hadith e.g Mary Magdalene case.

But even if Free Masons doesn't exist, same conspiracies which they are blamed to be hatching are a point of deceit. These conspiracies are from mainstream Jews actually...

But it doesn't mean Muslims are not blameworthy for their present condition. They are equally responsible...
waqas izhar (Saturday, July 04, 2015)