View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2015

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

@nelblueblue, Rao Rameez

i did not post the theory of knowledge just for the sake of proving anything regarding MQM or freemasons. I brought it for all cases where knowledge is concerned.

the theory is concerned with whatever you hear, see, touch, smell, and detect with instruments.

it is of course applicable to both spiritual as well as scientific knowledge.

@nelblueblue
sister this theory isn't anti islamic or anything. it has been infact taken from here:
The philosophical teachings of the Quran http://muslimphilosophy.com/hmp/10.htm

two points to be made here:
1. if we begin accusing people or make speculations regarding them without verifiable proof then that is 'buhtaan'
2. we should not bash people for being weak in knowledge.

now let me come back to the examples, so that i can relay how i perceive things now:
1. i havent been a member of MQM so i don't know for sure their activities.
2. Rameez just said that people have left KArachi due to activities of members of MQM, right Rameez? Now those 'members' need to be investigated and their true identity needs to be ascertained as to whether they truly belong to MQM or not? I can't sit here and pass judgements on MQM just like that. what if the members were someone else tarnishing the name of MQM? CAn i know for sure.
3. RAmeez also pointed out speeches of Altaf Hussain. yes there is something in that if such videos exist. the point is i havent seen these videos. so till the time i don't see those videos i can't say for sure, right Rameez?
4. Rameez also pointed out an interesting fact. when the police wala was bringing evidence, no one trusted him but when BBC cam everyone started jumping. that is also another point out of the theory that the credibility of the reporter has to be ascertained. in this case people trust BBC more than our police.

i hope i am making sense. the purpose of this exercise is to apply the theory of knowledge to our daily lives and events in it and not to prove a particular point. the MQM thread and the freemasonry thread were just picked up as examples. and i will move on with the MQM example only now. the freemasons example is too much kichri to unravel

@nelblueblue
sister no need to go anywhere. lets learn. you have a very very strong knowledge base Masha Allah. and you know so much now that now you don't know what to post and what not.so stay please. in time it will all align itself. and please sister, be calm. be calm.

happy Ramadan