View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

http://tune.pk/video/3318847/altaf-h...iggest-mistake

This is not first time...
I will soon upload in which he mentioned Jinnah as well. I saw an old video in Facebook...
How could a politician who is supposed to be a "patriot" of his country can speak in such a manner against the very creation of it, in front of severe rivals...Yes, I too say Pakistan has ideological flaws, Army has a very bad history, but it is not to malign my country but to figure out the roots of all causes of her failure.
I have many examples but I'll quote my nearest ones.
1. A company I worked part-time during my graduation. His CEO at Pakistan belongs to Karachi...His wife was shot in legs because he refused to pay money in extortion...Whenever he conducts a training session he tells his painful story. In return, he too visited the men,one by one and shot on their legs...
2.Dean Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, University of Agriculture Faisalabad...Leading Parasitologist and Ethnomedicine researcher of Pakistan. I have very good conversation with him...Was HEC teacher of the year probably 2009...He was a Karachite but his elder brother was killed by MQM and family got threats...Shifted to Punjab...Reasons are refusing to pay extortion and speaking against MQM...He tells the story with extreme pain...
3. During last elections my cousin who is Lady Doctor at Jinnah Hospital,Karachi told that we are standing in front of Polling station since morning,it's afternoon now and they are standing where they are without moving an inch ahead because group of ladies belonging to MQM had entered and closed the polling station from inside...

And along with that any one who visits Karachi or lives there tells the same story...Speaking against MQM in Karachi is same like speaking against Mulla Fazlullah in Swat...Your "Sack" is always ready...
waqas izhar (Saturday, July 04, 2015)