View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 05, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
Rameez bhayya why doesn't a brave soul record all these accounts somehow. the narrators can be anonymous. why doesn't our media take the fight to such extortionists? fear of death? what is stopping the authorities or the establishment from rooting out such evil?
Records are present...If you remember Rao Anwaar...He collected such evidences but the problem is that Karachi is a very complicated city...Same like Mumbai of India...It is the poorly planned city of Pakistan...A person can kill any person and can vanish forever. Only a person like Rao Anwaar who knows every nook and corner and has a working experience of 20 years can tell you how your intelligence can work...Intelligence agency of every country is present at Karachi...People from the whole country has big colonies like Pashtuns have a big area equal to a city in NWFP...Every fish is a giant fish...Every vice is present at it's extreme...From individual level to social level...People now saying that don't marry a girl from Karachi ever even if she has a certificate of modesty attached to her forehead...And in such a city it is very easy for a Criminal Party to win elections. Criminals vote for criminals,you know...And once such party gains access to the Court of the King...She can do anything especially when such a party is the biggest revenue collector...Either through force or what...It's on those taxes collected by MQM our economy depends much...
Now, the slum areas of Karachi which comprise nearly 40 percent of total population have young people who are un-employed numbering to tens of thousands...They can't have any skills so they join MQM which gives them Food,Shelter, "Weapons" and legal protection...But it's not over here...Educated class of Karachi is equally involved in criminal activities...Highly educated class including Doctors, PhDs etc...
And People like Ansar Barni and Edhi are present as well...
If our Army is trapped in open mountains where there is very low population density with total of 7-8 thousand Talibans only...What will be the situation of this city where population density is equivalent to biggest cities of the world with poorest town planning...Like Fata and Waziristan you can't say people of Karachi that please leave Karachi for 2-3 months , we want to do a surgical operation...

Complexity at it's peak...Only creating a well-planned twin city near Karachi is the solution and that on your own,without MQM's involvement...
waqas izhar (Sunday, July 05, 2015)