View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 07, 2015

The Manager will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiko View Post
Brother I am happy for you that you have got shortlisted. I hope you get it.
But tell me the list which I have uploaded where did you see percentages? Furthermore in the list if you had noticed higher education did not get the same amount of marks as that of which was required. More 1 year experience just got 1 marks. And about 20 marks and 45 marks guys getting shortlisted and being up and down in number then I did say that it was unfortunate that such thing has happened. And brother why do I say this. I gave kppsc office assitant test in hed department zone 2 cutoff marks were 67 and I scored 65 even I had higher education. No one who scored less that 67 was called from zone 2.
LCB completely igonred the test while the list uploadef gave 100 percent weighyage to the test. LCB also ignored higher education and experience btw if you ha read their merit list. They did not take into account any higher eductaion. They just went wtih ssc, fsc, bsc percentages . From the looks of it some 10 year old kid came up with this ingenius idea.
This LCB is a black horse. the day I went for inquiring things , they were conducting interviews of people who sued them. And the guys won.
At the end of each candidate is basically the %age which is calculated on aggregate basis. I am sorry brother if am wrong but i was just informing you all as if the LCB is going to recruit on nepotism then how could i be shortlisted?? Neither I know the minister LCB nor do i have any approach to the LCB for my shortlisting. That is why i am taking stand over their shortlisting procedure. People just talk about rumors and i am a glaring example that i have no approach and have been shortlisted.