View Single Post
Old Friday, July 17, 2015

FAISAL SHERJEEL TARIQ is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys my previous post went horribly wrong. Actually I wanted to convey to all of you that the date Nov 1st mentioned on this forum does not relate to CSS age relaxation but another public petition relating to some electronic visa issues etc,.For reference go throw the Senate Debate of 8th july, a portion of which is quoted on this forum.But if you read the page preceding it, things will get crystal clear.

Regards

Moreover I called Mr Agha Shahbaz Durrani who is chairman committee for Government Assurances.According to him, in the committee meeting of 8th july the Minister Aftab Shaikh who earlier gave assurance to the Senate regarding CSS age limit took a different stance in meeting.He said "Ma ne assurance nhee di thee, ye kaha tha k iss ma koe mazaiqa nhee" ( sorry for netspeak ).

Agha Sb also told me that committee has referred the matter back to Chairman Senate and that the petition has not been disposed off yet.

Regards

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Friday, July 17, 2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: merge chain posts