Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Friday, July 31, 2015

Mythbuster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post
Dear brother, are you sure legal fee for medical checkup is Rs. 100 and nothing more?

Here in Lahore, civil surgeon office charged us 750 (apart from 100 which were deposited in NBP)

I asked the clerk there and he said its medical examination board fee. However, he also didn't issue any receipt for 750 he took.

Please, tell is that how you can say that its hera phairi or bribe? Is there anyother other proof or reason for calling it a bribe? Thanks and waiting
I was examined by Civil Surgeon of Islamabad. And he did not charge any fee for medical. I had to pay for some of the tests which had to be conducted in a private lab. As per my knowledge there is no fee for tests and medical conducted in a government hospital. I was issued a medical certificate with in 3,4 hours.

Does any one has knowledge about the joining formalities? Should we bring our luggage along with us on next friday or would they ask us to come directly to the Police College on Monday?

Regards,

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, July 31, 2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: chain posts merged