View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 19, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road

Dear all
i am not saying that one should not compete for CSS
i dont say its a very bad thing
Dear all ,i encourage those MA,s and BA,s who struggle for CSS because i know they have no better job than CSS if they get.
So these people must go for CSS or PCS
My concern is that CSS is not an extra ordinary thing,CSS is not matter of so prestige that if u will do CSS ,people will come and make u salutes,every parents will have desire to send the proposal of their son/daughter to ur home and when u become a CSP ,world will be yours,
No Dear there is nothing like this.
U must see the ground realities.
i give an example of Engineer or doctor
everyone of us spends his/her 12 years with great efforts to reach Engineering university or medical colleges
So they enter ,work hard ,acquire their degrees in 4 years and 5 years.
and then doctor go for house job.
so if you count a doctor spend his 19 years and engineers 17 years to complete their respective degrees
So dear ones its a fact that those people who r doctors or engineers will verify that when we are in schools ,our parents urge to work hard so that we may get 700+ marks to take admission in good college and to go for F.Sc.our parents say that "Bas yah years hain mehnat kar lo phr zindage ban jai ge"
we work hard ,get good marks and then go for F.Sc ,and there also same statement by teachers "bas ab sirf two yaers hain ,parh lo,engineering main chalay gai carrier ban jai ga"
we again work hard ,luckily go for Engineering or medical after two or some people spend extra years to select in merit list,even some people take admission on self finance basis.
we feel very proud ,and when we go to our home towns ,we declare from very first day of our University life that i m doctor/engineer
again spend so many years in both engineering or medical
No take example you have completed ur engineering or MBBS after 4 and 7 years.and now we think that we hav become loyal prince
but when they enter in Market,again tough routine
hundreds people take test but two or three seats ,half on merit and half on huge reference
So take conclusion that Guys/Gals if you miss the opportunity of a job ,then go for CSS and no guarantee how many years it will take and will you be able to do or not.
So when you lose ur freshness/you are no more fresh engineers or doctors ,it will be very very difficult to find a job if even not good.
So now calcultae how many years you spend
17 years engineering+2years CSS= Minimum 19 years
or
19 years medical+2years CSS=mINIMUM 21 years
and where are you now?
begging for a job to managers/searching for tutions/doing job of marketing etc on low salary
so become realistic ,in the country like pakistan ,very job opportunity are less ,corruption is at peak,and available job most of on references
So Prestige is that when you are traveling by air all the times by company expenses
when you have ur personal Cars,when you have full furnished accomodation ,or when you high salary package ,when your company is sending u abroad for different courses, when u have a peaceful ,honest life
mental satisfaction/opportnity to serve ur parents and people to whom you love.
So guys dont waste ur time,complete ur studies in efficient way,and after study see possible ways to have nice one job.

here in Government job ,promotion is man based not performance based
so go for better opportunity
dont waste ur time.
if you want to serve ur country ,be honest in respecting fields
okey sorry if i hurt someone
Dear all i am not making u afraid
i am myself doing a dreamy job in multinational company
Best Regards
zaman