View Single Post
Old Friday, August 21, 2015

Lala g is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
What is your say on re conduct of driving test? A member has shared relevant information
Maven bro, actually FPSC has right to do anything at any time, but I don't think thatFPSC would conduct driving test again because at the time of driving test, employee of NHMP was recording everything on video camera so that no one might be able to chellange anything later and to make the process more and more clear. But if FPSC want to get assure of something, it can re conduct the driving test. But in my view(as I have not the authentic information of this) FPSC won't conduct the driving test again and would move forward for finalizing the recruitment. I do wish that they may call again for driving test as mine test also went so bad, but it seems to be impossible.

It is very unfortunate that departmental candidates are showing nill interest in the forum by not sharing their experience and anything...it's too wrong because by sharing your experience , it does not means that you would be out of race. Hope so civilian candidates would show maturity in this respect.l.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 07:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lala g For This Useful Post:
Rahvaar (Friday, August 21, 2015)