View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 06, 2015
Defence Award: Awarded to serving ISI, FIA Officers - Issue reason:

Sabir Basheer is a jewel in the roughSabir Basheer is a jewel in the roughSabir Basheer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
You guys need not to be apprehensive. When hundreds of fellows belonging to lower-middle class get lucrative occupations like PSP,DMG,Customs,Income Tax through FPSC every year. What makes you worried then?

Aur AD FIA se agar Corruption ka element nikala jaye tu yeh post ek aam se 17n Grade post hai. Why all of you are so obsessed with it? Do you want to make mountain of money by becoming AD-FIA? Appalling!
Ha Ha ! I totally agree with your first arguement but it is strange that you doubt others' intentions on the basis of their queries. The perception of posts you put forth is from applicant side. From government side it is differernt. The governments have their interests so they may like their favourites being inducted in such departments. That makes such posts significant. I don't think that any aspirant thinks about prospects of making black money while applying or struggling for a post. Personally, I never feel attraction for money. Your thinking is rather appalling. Please stop such discussion.