View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

It is just a "preliminary notion" not implementation. Particularly, for CSS~2016, fpsc has already mentioned the required qualification that can be seen in the following official link:

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/user/page.php?page_id=373

Question No. 42
What is the required qualification for CSS Exam?
Answer:
i) A candidate must hold at least a Second Division or Grade ?C? Bachelor?s degree in any faculty of one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University recognized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
(ii) A candidate who has obtained a Third Division (or `D? grade) in his/her Bachelor?s Degree will be eligible for the Examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master?s Degree.
(iii) The decision as to which foreign degrees or comparable educational qualifications are equivalent to corresponding Pakistani degree rests solely with the Commission.
Question No. 43
What is the age limit for CSS Exam??
Answer:
A candidate for admission to CSS examination 2016 must have attained the age of 21 years and not over 28 years on 31st December, 2015 (i.e. a candidate born on or before 31st December 1987 and on or after 2nd January, 1995 will not be eligible), except the candidate falling in the categories of age relaxation of 2 years (born on or before 31st December, 1985 and born on or after 2nd January, 1995 will not be eligible).

I request to one of my dears here, who has always been looking things to generate lame excuses to skip studies. Nevertheless, guys just speed up in your preparation with your targeted time-frame and time table to come up with a good result, as it is little time now. Don't waste your time in such fragile news, which will take ages to get implemented likely.

I wish you all the best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Engr Falak (Wednesday, September 09, 2015), shanimba1 (Wednesday, September 09, 2015), wahabfahad (Wednesday, September 09, 2015)