View Single Post
Old Friday, September 11, 2015

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing Lee View Post
Sincerity and competence are two different things. Don't confuse them. There is a higher probability that educated people form better and stable governments for betterment of the country. How I got to this conclusion? Look around the world.

I'm afraid Bureaucrats have to answer to jahils upstairs so they usually end up compromising themselves to earn a respectable living. If they didn't have to answer to jahils we wouldn't be in this ditch right now.

Also, jahils don't do civil service reforms because they want to keep their hold on the civil servants and make them their personal servants. Jahil ka khatma ho ga only then prosperity is possible.

No body in the world could prove that Knowledge and morality are directly proportional to each other. Being knowledgeable doesn't entail the high probability of doing greatest good for masses.

Moreover Person charged with reforming civil service MR Ahsan Iqbal isn't jahil and so or many other politicians. All politicians are not Jahil many among them are educated but it doesn't mean that all educated politicians are not corrupt. Is this so?

I am amazed that you are still contending your false premise which is linking knowledge to morality. Was shaukat Aziz Jahil? He was highly educated and was corrupt to his core.
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Thursday, September 17, 2015)